β€œMake you feel like home!”
Review of Secret Cafe

Secret Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nusa Dua
Description: The "Secret Cafe" is situated in the heart of Nusa Dua, Bali. We provide an extensive breakfast and lunch menu. Besides the best sandwiches in Bali, our passion is to create the perfect Illy coffee for our customers.
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Me and my friend were curious what's inside this cafe. We were wondering why a lot of people recommended this cafe. Now we finally know the reason. Even it is just a small cafe, but it gave me feel like you were eating at home. The owner was really helpful and friendly. The foods were wonderful. Not forget to mention the coffee, it was tasted great too! Definitely will come back!

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Very friendly atmosphere and best Cappuccino in town....They also have very goods home maid cake.....
Perfect place for late and lazy breakfast

Date of visit: March 2015
3  Thank edouardgalisson
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I decided to walk here from Nusa Dua Beach Resort and Spa after reading about it on TripAdvisor. Google Maps definitely did not help with the directions- it took me almost an hour to find this place and walking in the heat was very tiring. However, I finally found it (it has red flags outside so easy to locate- if you need directions let me know!).

When I entered, Indra was behind the counter and immediately handed me a menu- I was starving! When she could tell that I had a hard time making a decision, she recommended the chicken panino, which I ordered along with a watermelon juice. The juice was so refreshing and the best part about it was that there was no ice! It was all watermelon and coconut juice. The sandwich was also amazing- served on a baguette with juicy chicken, lettuce and tomatoes. I then had one of their cakes- pear, chocolate and walnut cake which was made with sunflower oil instead of butter so it was much lighter, as well as an iced latte. Needless to say, I was stuffed! The entire meal cost me 116,000IDR, around $11USD! They also have free wifi which was great.

I came back two days later with my friend for breakfast and we each had an Apple Cake and a Pumpkin Cake. Great texture and taste, and it was not too sweet.

The decor of the place was very tranquil. Indra owns the cafe and runs it by herself- her story is amazing. Be sure to ask her! I can't wait to come back and see how business is in a couple months!

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank Xmuahz
Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

I can't stop craving apple cake in Secret Cafe, since the first bite... Taste amazing.

😘😘😘😘😘😘

Like i want it more... And more...

I will back again and again... For this lovely cafe.

1  Thank marthasibuea
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Tiny cafe with classy dishes, good coffee and a friendly owner , so glad to be your friend Indra and Sasso ( couples of the owners )

Located around the hotel - a classy hotel in Nusa Dua, close to the location of Hotel The Mulia Bali - The Ritz Carlton - etc.
Within easy reach of some beautiful beaches in Sawangan (Niko beach - Pandawa beach - Geger Beach - and Port Benoa)
The atmosphere is quiet and sweet cafe. Leave the impression of being very friendly

cheers ,
Errybali

Date of visit: December 2014
1  Thank ErryBali

Been to Secret Cafe? Share your experiences!