Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
6,378 results
All reviews zen pool circus team main bar chef de village flying trapeze evening shows water sports late breakfast family holiday meal times awesome holiday buffet restaurant tennis courts other resorts all inclusive package gos archery
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2020

We (5 adults) decided to visit Club Med Bali for the day. The reception staff were incredibly helpful. We went for a quick breakfast and went straight to the Zen pool to relax and take a dip.
The staff were so friendly and eager to help. The beach and the sea was clean.
We stayed for the evening and what an experience that was. It was glow party night, and we dressed appropriately and went to join the festivities. Club Med put on an amazing show and we sang and danced the night away. Merlin the chief of the village opened up the beach club and off we went for some more fun and dancing.
A special shout out to Abbie. What an amazing GO. She spoilt us at every opportunity and made us feel very special and welcome. We did not want for anything. Thank you for the laughs Abbie. I felt like I did a workout afterwards.
Merlin, you are an amazing chief of the village. I can say this after being to Club Med many times over the years. Your energy and attitude made us want to come back and stay at Club Med again.
I can definitely recommend a day and night trip to Club Med. There is so much to do and see. The food is really good and the cocktails are even better. You can be as lazy as you want or be really active with archery and trapeze.

3  Thank TinyT38
ClubMed, Marketing Assistant at Club Med Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2020

Dear TinyT38,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali.
We are pleased to know that our GO took great care of you and that you enjoyed your day with us and the pool, the beach, the food and the entertainment at night !

We appreciate your kind review as it motivates us to continuously provide a high standard of service to our guests. :)

We look forward to welcoming you again in one of our village or here in Bali!

Reviewed 30 March 2020 via mobile

The day we arrived we felt apart of the club med family. We were welcomed by angel who guided us around and explained the resort to us. Our luggage was taken to our room and on our room arrival we had incredible artwork done on our bed to help us celebrate with matching T-shirt’s and gifts. Both my husband and I couldn’t thank the whole resort enough for their efforts in making it our best holiday yet. The resort had every activity to everyone’s desire . The food was incredible and the chefs were beyond creative and made every dish taste exceptional.

As we had arrived during the start of covid 19, We believe the resort took all ore Austin to ensure everyone’s health and safety which I highly commemorate. I felt safe and extremely comfortable the whole stay.

I want to send a special thank you to those who made out time even more special.

Budi who we had dinner with, who really knows his cars.
Shiffazz - for his incredible and amazing bed art
Angel - bar staff and dancer
Takut - Golf expert
Dea - great company, always there if we needed help
Sobah - great company and always made us laugh and the housekeeping was flawless
Eggi - very talented in dancing, also made us laugh a lot and great company.
Leo who was always very down to earth and fantastic at water sports.
And the amazing chefs

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Freedadee
ClubMed, Marketing Assistant at Club Med Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2020

Dear Freedadee,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali.
We are pleased to know that our GO took great care of you and that you enjoyed your stay with us for your honeymoon!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon here in Club Med Bali or in one of our other villages.

Reviewed 27 March 2020

Club Med invited us to the Bali resort as we had booked to have our wedding there in May 2020 with sixty guests confirmed being some 235 room nights in total. This has now been postponed until early 2020 unfortunately.
We stayed 16 to 18 May inclusive at the resort and found it exceeded our expectations with such friendly and welcoming staff led by the irrepressible Merlin, even with the dark clouds of Covid-19 looming. Everything was as if it was business as usual even though there were far less guests than usual at the resort. Everything was in perfect working order and still of an exceptionally high standard, from the deluxe room with welcoming air conditioning and new very clean bathroom, we also were shown a superior room, a superior balcony room and a fabulous suite room as well by the very friendly Haruka from Japan, who worked in reception. Through to the immaculate large spacious grounds and gardens. No shortcuts with the quality and amount of the food either with amazing presentation for each meal service, especially for each dinner each night, with its different meal stations which varied each night. The pools were both in excellent condition and cleaned frequently each day. We both enjoyed the Balinese Dancing show however some of the music played was techno and historically incorrect.
Lauren from conferences and meetings showed us through the Deck Restaurant, which was closed, and answered our many questions about the reception and service to be held there.
Even though they all had an uncertain future and would have been very worried, every single staff member was happy and helpful and shared this each time we met them during our stay or they sat with us at a meal. All were most welcoming indeed and we wish to convey this to Merlin as well. The other highlights from our interactions with the staff who we meet during our all to brief stay were Cacitz and Mami from reception, who offered to book us return transfers back to the resort from the airport and confirm a late check out if we could not get on an earlier flight back to New Zealand that day. Der i from archery definitely will try it out again next time, Charna from the bar who had worked in many ares at the resort. Esti and Ayu who worked at the buffet restaurant, always warm and welcoming every time we saw them both. These are only a few of the wonderful young staff who were working at Club Med Bali in March 2020 and who we hope to see again there in April 2021. We both wish them all the best during this very difficult time.

Room tip: The Suite that we were shown looked fabulous. Our Deluxe room was also very nice Perhaps not too close to the bar nightclub area.
3  Thank Welltravelled1963
ClubMed, Marketing Assistant at Club Med Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2020

Dear Welltravelled1963,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali.
We are pleased to know that our GO took great care of you and that you enjoyed your stay with us !

We look forward to welcoming you in April 2021

Reviewed 27 March 2020

Our family friend recommended Club Med Bali, this is the first time in Club Med. We all had the best holiday ever except we had to leave early due to global COVID- 19 issues. Club med did everything to keep us safe and provided us with full experience with lots of programs. We really enjoyed the golf lessons from Ketuk and Ocar. Our kids were looked after all day and they really enjoyed the program. Food was fantastic. Thanks to all GOs, especially, Soy, Day, Hayley and Merlin the chief of the Club Med Bali for providing us fantastic experience during our stay.

Dear nooli72,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are pleased to know that our GO took great care of you and that you enjoyed your stay with us and discovering golf, the kids club and our restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2020 via mobile

The main highlight of my trip is the trapeze and this time I was more delighted than usual. Mainly becoz the experienced Dian allowed me and my sister to advance to a harder trick seeing that we had done the trapeze many other times at other club meds. Pinocchio and Matt were also entertaining and engaging G.O's who made my Catch a successful experience. A special thanks to Cheryl too, despite being new, for always having a smile on her face and encouraging us to do better.

Being a teenager, naturally I joined the teens club. Although there were little teens and more younger kids, Matt always kept us entertained with his wide array of games and entertainment. Chiqquita would also ensure we were contented after everything we did. Also a special mention to Sean, who despite being part of the mini club, went out of his way to ensure we were satisfied by entertaining us with all his jokes and caring for us in whatever activity we were doing.

The restaurant staff were no different. Every day, there would be different variations of food to choose from so your hunger will always be satiated. Special thanks to Taufik who went the extra mile to arrange two birthday celebrations within two days for guests with March birthdays, including my little brother. Sony would also share stories about his life that engaged us when we were eating.

The main bar with an all-you-can-drink menu was as fantastic as usual, but Dolphin and Angel knew my usual drink, a specially concocted mocktail and they always made sure I drank to my heart's content. Vickie would also come to the table where I am sitting and ask if he could serve any drinks to us. The beach bar with its stunning view of the sea was also a wonderful place to just chill.

Hamdika, Leo and Opik would also encourage and give us tips on how to do better when we were doing the different water sports.

John joined my table on our arrival day and immediately amazed me with his natural singing voice and amazing basketball talent which he taught me and my siblings how to excel in. Billy and Deri would also keep my spirits high by always confusing me who was who as they both looked alike and would joke with me all the time.

Tired after an exhausting day out, sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning performances available every night. The shows are sure to keep one on their feet and laughing all the time with their humor.

Not forgetting to mention, how can the village run without the chief, Merlin. Right away, she caught my eye with her charismatic and friendly attitude. She would make sure everything was okay for our family at every meal, and ensure that everything was smooth sailing.
She also lent us a pink rubber floats to play in the pool. Even better, she invited me and my siblings to go to her house to play with her child, Noah and treated us very specially.

I might have missed out on a few G.O's as there were too many good reviews, but on overall all the G.O's were very friendly and helpful in everything, even giving a special farewell party to us. Although we are not new to Clubmed's surprises, this was definitely the best we had, and even in the van back to the airport, we could feel the special connection we had with all the G.O's there. It's the best resort you can ever find, so dont miss put on your chance to visit it while you can.

Sadly the Clubmed closed down temporarily due to the current virus situation, but when we return soon, we sure do look forward to meeting all our old friends.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ClubMed, Marketing Assistant at Club Med Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear danisshh,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are pleased to know that our GO took great care of you and that you enjoyed your stay with us and all the activities you discovered!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!