Club Med Bali
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 175*
Hotels.com
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 178*
USD 146*
  • Breakfast included
USD 143*
USD 117*
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 122*
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 135*
USD 116*
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 353*
USD 117*
Agoda.com
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 208*
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 167*
USD 147*
  • Beachfront
USD 412*
USD 246*
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
USD 703*
Hotels.com
4,547 results
All reviewszen poolcircus teamdeck restaurantchef de villagemain barflying trapezeevening showscrazy signsspecial thanksa la carte restaurantwater sportsfamily holidaymeal timesgreat holidaysports activitiespool gamesinterconnecting rooms
Reviewed 10 February 2012

My boyfriend and I had a great time at club med. The staff were friendly and very competent and we became friends with many of them. Zaidul at reception, Zeke Marco and Tiki at the circus, Anita and Adi at the bar and Steve Irul and Agus at water sports all became good friends during our stay and added to our experience. The quality and choice of the buffet was excellent and the bar was a highlight. The evening shows were always fun and all the G.O's got involved, even Phillippe the chief of village was enthusiastically involved every night. The activites were great fun and there is far too many to list. Overall club med has been the best hotel i have stayed at and I will be returning for sure.
Hannah and Luke

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Hannah E
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Club Med Bali is great for kids and big kids - have been there over 15 times. Only problem is that they have uped the prices as they have free Grog and now has made some of the other resorts very attractive. Stayed at Westin and Hyatt.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank PETER K
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I've just spent 8 nights here with 3 other mates. 1 of us had been here the previous year and had a ball so he recommend we go there and we were not disappointed. We knew that it was a family resort but this didn't matter as the staff and other guests we met made everyday and every night enjoyable. Upon arrival we were greeted by the ever-friendly Zaidul (Z) who made sure we settled in quickly and took care of us for the entirety of our stay. Thankyou also to the beautiful Vitta at reception who always greeted us with a smile and had become a good friend by the time we left.

The buffet was sensational and there was always a good selection of food, and we had the company of some of the G.O.'s at our table every night (there is nearly always food available whether it's for a late lunch, a bbq on the beach, or nibbles before dinner). After dinner there is always entertainment on the main stage, and then more again in the main bar. The Michael Jackson show being one of the highlights. Everyone's enthusiasm is infectious, and after a couple of days we were up there doing the dances with all the GO's and other guests.

Everyone who was involved in the shows werefantastic! Anita at the bar always made sure we had a drink, and the wait-staff were very efficient and friendly and got to know our usual orders very quickly! We got to know a lot of the GO's over a drink at the end of the night or when they had finished working, and this made our holiday so much more fun. We liked to kick on to the club for a bit of a dance (mum's and dad's too!) and thanks to Manu for entertaining some of our song requests!

We also liked to make the most of our days and there is soooo much to do to keep you busy. I would highly recommend a tennis lesson with Guy who lifted our game significantly, and a gym session with Helene. And, along with Steve from watersports, these are 3 of the nicest South Africans I've ever met. Thanks guys! The golf was also a good challenge and more than I was expecting for a pitch-and-putt. Add to this a bit of archery, badmington, table-tennis, football, squash and some pool time, we had trouble trying to fit everything in! There is also the trapeze if anyone is game enough to give it a go! The circus crew were very telented. The main pool was nice and always a lifeguard during the day if you have kids there. There is also a nice quiet pool for those wanting a bit more peace and privacy which would suit all couples.

Philip (GM) was always out and about making sure everyone was happy, and all the staff were very attentive to our needs. Overall, it was so convenient being able to leave our rooms without having to worry about buying lunch, or paying for drinks. Our rooms were very tidy, and even the lady who changes our room made sure she shook our hands goodbye when we were leaving! I love the Balinese people, and the other international staff were just as friendly.

A special thanks must go to Zaidul, Vitta, Guy, Helene, Steve, Anita, Octa, Junia, Agnus and Erick (and I'm sure I've forgotten some so I apologise) for making us feel so comfortable, for the laughs, your company, your energy and enthusiasm, and for making our holiday what it was. It was sad that we had to leave, but we left knowing we have met so many great people and hopefully we will see you all again in the not-too-distant future. Thanks Club Med Bali!!!!

Chris/Christine/Christy/Mr Penguin

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 7 February 2012

My husband and I have arrived at Club Med Bali had a good rest on the first day but things took a turn for the worst on the 2nd day. I woke up to find patches of red blotchy marks which are characteristic of bed bugs on my arms. We rushed down to the reception immediately to request for a change in bed sheet. I showed my arm to the receptionist and highlighted that it seemed like the work of bed bugs however she seemed nonchalant about the situation. Furthermore, when I requested for some anti-inflammatory cream to apply on my scars to soothe the itchiness, we were asked to purchase it on our own. It surprises me that such a hotel does not even carry a simple first-aid kit to sooth a distraught patron. On reaching the inflamer room, the lady seemed incompetent as she was unable to give suggestions as to the cause of my marks.

All of the above seem very uncharacteristic of a 4-star hotel which has been in establishment on 1950s. Furthermore an institution that prides on 5 star service and hospitality. To begin with, it is horrific to even imagine that there could possibly be bed bugs lurking in such a prized establishment. Furthermore seeing as how service is a priority, I was disappointed by the lack of concern by the staff or any steps taken to ensure that we feel safer to stay in our rooms (for example, to change rooms).

These marks thoroughly put me at unease during my honeymoon and the terrible state of the marks forced me to stay indoors and not participate in the outdoor activities. What was supposed to be the best week of our married life turned out to be one of worry and despair, all of which club med promises to dispel as soon as you enter the establishment.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Vocalicious
club c, Manager at Club Med Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review online. We are sincerely sorry to read that you were dissatisfied with your holiday. As for the food, Club Med implements strict health policies in our worldwide resorts. We have improved the quality of our food and exert our every effort to make our guests satisfied.
As far as the attitude of our staff, we can assure you that Club Med does not condone such behaviour from our members of staff. All our staff is trained to demonstrate helpfulness,respect and sense of service. We would like to thank you for taking the time to put your comments in writing. Be sure that your complaint is taken very seriously and that we are constantly monitoring the standard of customer care in all our Resorts worldwide.

We hope we will have opportunity to restore your faith in our company by welcoming you in one of our resorts in the near future.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

We were greeted by a huge group of G.O. upon our arrival and also a warm sent off by the G.O. as well.

First great impression we were warmly greeted by Zaidul, then Philip (the GM of CM Bali), Suli, Fisha, Asoak and so on.

This is the place for people of all ages. The CM accommodation is inclusive of 3 buffet meals a day. Although they have only 2 restaurants they change their menu daily with fresh, quality, fine food.

There is always an instructor to coach us in every activity ie: Archery, tennis, golf, soccer, badminton, squash, basketball etc and of course the very exclusive one is Trapeze Circus and the nightly broadway show is just amazing, follow by their trade mark CM dance with action.

We tried their Balinese SPA (1 hour 20 min) which is very relaxing at the very exclusive SPA village and the price is also costly around USD95 after a 20% discount during off peak hour from 9am-1pm. The boutique is also my favourite place which is very exclusive with CM trademark and it sells good quality textile.

They don't provide full amenities in the room, only very basic with Shampoo, bath gel, shower cap, cotton buds, cotton ball. I would recommend bringing your own tooth bruch/paste & in room sandles but may get it at boutique if we forget. They do have Free wifi in the room which is convenient and a safe, flat TV but housekeeping needs to be improved especially when I was walking bare footed, the floor was dusty, resulting in the need to wash the feet with soap that is why it is adviseable to always wear your room sandles.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family