Lowest prices for your stay
AU$336
Novotel
AU$330
No prepayment needed
3,854 results
All reviews pause cafe beach club bedroom apartment kids club square restaurant accor vacation club shuttle bus convenience store family hotel every hour private pool shuttle service egg station relaxing holiday welcome drink bali massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

Don't ever stay at this hotel!! Old hotel and dirty!! So many mosquitos. I am accorclub member and I am very disappointed about accorclub membership because the hotel is outdated for the free night. Don' ever buy accorclub membership

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank YuniTjh
Novotel Bali Dua, Other at Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2020

Dear YuniTjh,
First and foremost, we do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay.
For further follow up, we would very much appreciate if we could communicate further to have details explanation so we could take a corrective measure accordingly.
Kindly contact our team directly at guest.experience@novotelnusaduabali.com
I am looking forward to read your email, in the meantime assuring you of our best attention.
Kind regards,

Christophe B. Keramaris

Reviewed 27 November 2020

Checked in online. Specifically requested a room with nicer view and NOT the parking lot like past stays.

Checked in at 5 p.m. Was informed by Satya that occupancy was 18%. Was given room 2408. It WAS a parking lot view. Shocking! But wait, there is more.

We thought the room smelled musty and asked for a spray, which they did. The aircond in the bedroom was not working properly even at low temperature. Maintenance came and said to wait. His excuse was that the aircond in the room was of smaller capacity than the living room.

We realized too late at night when we went to bed that it was NOT musty old room smell. It was smoke. Everything reeked of it to the pillows. But it was way too late, and we did not want to trouble them near midnight.

The next morning at 6.45 a.m. we tried numerous times to call the “at your service” to which there was only always an error sound. So we went to the front office. Rus greeted us and checked our request in the online check in. He was quite bewildered that it was not granted. We asked for a room change immediately and he said he needed time. We understood and said we would wait.

And waited, and waited. At 9 we gave them a call and said they needed a further 3 hours to prepare a room since housekeeping staff only came at 8. We said we’d give them until 11. At 11.15 we’d had to give them YET another call. Were told it was almost ready. They finally moved us at 11.30 to a room accross it (2401). A nice fresh room with a pool view that had been empty since the time we arrived with both aircond working properly since the first minute.

Why oh why they did not allot us this room in the first place completely escaped my mind.

At checkout (11 a.m. the next day, no need for late checkout) we told Ari that we were not too happy this time. She asked what was wrong and since we’re just too tired to tell her, we said to ask her colleagues. She just said sorry insincerely and charged us and let us leave with no attempt to even ask her colleagues.

Ruined our relaxing staycation, that’s what it did for us. Worlds apart from other chain hotel we stayed the month before. The other hotel appreciated the patronage, gave us everything they could because it did not cost them another cent in providing us the best they could at such low occupancy. Glitches were fixed immediately and exceeding our expectations. We knew what we were entitled for and otherwise. At a point we even refused the offer because we knew we were not entitled

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel Bali Dua, Other at Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear rsbj38,
Warmest greeting’s from Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residence,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.
Your remarks have been well noted and addressed to our concerned department for further corrective measure.
Thank you for bringing this point to our attention.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience, and I do hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you on your next holiday with us.

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Everything is great, feels homey. The staffs are nice as well making my stay quite memorable. But the most exciting thing for me was the kitchen, the Apartment Suite comes with a kitchen. I was staying in Bali for quite some time so I kind of miss home-cooked meal and I did get to do that thanks to the kitchen. The kitchen amenities are provided as well so if you're planning to stay for a long period of time I suggest the Apartment Suite. I can assure you it does feel like home.

Room tip: Apartment Suite
Date of stay: October 2020
Novotel Bali Dua, Other at Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear F1748XYkens,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to share about your recent experience at the Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences.
I am very glad reading your positive review.
We are glad to know that the facility and the service delivered by our team was gave you a great impression and had a good impact in your overall experience.
Once again thank you for your great review, in the meantime I am wishing you all the best for your future travel.

Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

Very beautiful hotel with fresh air, really love the garden arrangement also during the pandemic the hotel keep the health protocol- from the entrance, lobby and the room , all comfortable
I put my favorite part of the hotel that I love the most

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Novotel Bali Dua, Other at Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Dear Dewi_30at,
I am pleased to know that you had a great stay with us.
I can assure you that our team will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay.
I do hope this experience will lead you back to us in the near future.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

My friends and I decided to have a short escape after the new normal was implemented. We are very satisfied with the health and safety protocol that is applied in the lobby, clean rooms, and beautiful landscape, but unfortunately, it's hard to find staff who are on standby when we relax in the pools area. However, we quite enjoyed our short vacation, with a 2 bedroom apartment suite and equipped with a kitchen and living room, it was enough to make us happy. Thank you, Novotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Adele_helloitsme

Dear Adele_helloitsme,
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I am pleased to know that you had a great stay with us and your reviews are truly valued.
I do hope this experience will lead you back to us in the near future.
In the meantime, we noted your remarks and carefully reviewed certain point you mentioned especially concerning to find staff who are on standby when you were relax in the pools