Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews park hotel bedroom villa free shuttle nusa dua beach shuttle service breakfast buffet is bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Had to change rooms as arrived to a view of a crappy bike sheet and a disgusting rusty old garage wall paper is falling off. Balcony is tiny no chairs 4 disgusting rusty aircon vent units on our balcony.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

We arrived late at night and asked where we could get a drink & something to eat was told there was nothing and the bar was closed. We spent about 30 mins trying to get info and no nothing was available. We eventually were given a welcome drink so just went to our rooms where we discovered 24hr room service... why did the not tell us at reception. We ordered room service had it in the reception area and were amazingly allowed to order more there!! Tried to use the shuttle service they could only take 5 & we were a group of 10. It went at set times for the time it should go 20 minutes later no sign so asked again and were told it was on an airport run!! Tried to change rooms to upgrade, quoted prices higher than it was to book the rooms for a whole new booking!!
Info book in the room states you can buy stamps at reception, no you can't. You can apparently leave your post with them they will sort! Only one reception member knew about this all the others had no idea! Some of our group were able to keep our room on longer some were not able depending on the reception member you asked!! Basically there would be 4 people on reception but they didn't seem to know what they were doing half the time. Certainly were not needed! Have never know such unhelpful people!! Rest of the people in Bali were amazing really friendly and helpful. We loved our stay in Bali, shame about the hotel!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank kirstineFM
Reviewed 15 January 2020

First time to Bali and I can’t recommend this place enough! Such a beautiful lobby, pool, views and rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. One of the best holidays we’ve had so far! Thank you Park Hotel Nusa Dua for making it so!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Park_Hotel_Nusa_Dua, E-commerce Executive at The Bali Bay View Hotel Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear E2305PTkatherineg,

Greetings from Park Hotel Nusa Dua Villa

Thank you very much for the support and your review of your experience at the Park Hotel Nusa Dua Villas, your feedback is very much appreciated.

It is always nice to discover that our guests have experienced a wonderful journey with us.

On behalf of Park Hotel Nusa Dua Suites and Villas team. We all look forward to having you and your loved one back with us soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

When we arrived it there was no bell boy helped us with the suitcase. Front office services are quite good. Rooms are not clean. There are no cups in the room. Room service not available in first day. The second day after a big complaint, room service came to our room. At breakfast the plates, cups, spoons are very dirty. Food order were ignored. Enough already at this hotel. Worst hotel i ever stay in Bali.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Park_Hotel_Nusa_Dua, E-commerce Executive at The Bali Bay View Hotel Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear YantoSap,

It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us recently. However, it is with great concern that I have recently learned of the shortcomings of your stay that did not live up to your expectations we are also very disappointed to have fallen so far short of the expectations that you have every right to expect when staying at the resort. For these shortfalls, I offer you my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

The point is taken on some areas mentioned for our improvement. It would be a privilege to welcome you back or to assist any of your friends or colleagues who plan to visit the Park Hotel Nusa Dua in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

My partner and I flew to Bali to spend 7 days away from Australia to relax.

Upon arrival we were very excited to see our villa. In the darkness, the villa appeared to be exactly what we saw in the photos. I am leaving such a poor review of the Park Hotel because of how deliberating deceiving the advertising is. The villa was fairly run down. My partner fell through the deck-boards near the pool and nearly got a rusty nail right through her foot. The room itself was nice enough and I can’t really fault that. The aircon was cold, the shower had good pressure but when you’re paying a lot of money to fly overseas you expect a lot more. This hotel is situated is in the middle of nowhere. You have no shops at walking distance and the beach is at minimum a 20 minute drive. Park Hotel is dilapidated and urgently needs renovation. It looks as if the hotel hasn’t been renovated in well over a decade. I could be wrong, but I feel as though management is taking shortcuts. Our food apart of the Scoopon package was so disappointing. We had such tiny portions of food - my partner and I had to decide who was going to eat the two “entrees” and who was going to eat the two “main meals”. I cannot emphasise enough how small the portion sizes were, it would barely fill up a small child. The daily “free” cocktails included in the package were about the size of the palm of your hand. We made a comment to the waiter about the size of the cocktails and it looked like he had heard that comment made before. Overall, when you think of a Bali getaway, this isn’t what you expect.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank foodieeating