Lowest prices for your stay
AU$496
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
AU$469
8,555 results
All reviews club millesime kwee zeen plunge pool room luxury room prestige suite kids club nikki beach club access pool access juice bar accor member pool bar kids pool duty manager main pool high tea late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

We really had a great time staying for a weekend at Sofitel Nusa Dua Bali. The staffs are super friendly, service was great. They have a huge amazing swimming pool. During the day we stayed by the beach front, they have a private beach access, it’s super convenient. The room was clean and tidy, very comfy. We had a great time spending our staycation here. I also had a massage in one of the beach gazebo. Amazing! Would love to come back again for a weekend gateway.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

This is probably my 5th stay in this hotel as platinum member, but this is my longest stay in this hotel, quality has been reduced from club lounge for member, breakfast quality, inconsistent room cleaning. Hot water in the shower was inconsistent. they forgot to refill shampoo, waters , towels and many others. Internet was super slow. breakfast was better on ala carte, much fresher but took forever to arrive.

pros
- good comfortable room
- nice pool
- well maintained ground
- staffs on the entertainment department was great
- nice room upgrade
- bottle of wine during check in

cons
- broken hot water in the shower
- internet
- inconsistent room cleaning
-the marble type in the room always wet
- broken cardio equipments in gym

Room tip: avoid room on building 5, can be very noisy
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank wiltzzz
Reviewed 18 July 2021

I would say, I love the architecture and the room as well. The interior is amazing. The staff is nice and helpful. I would say the food is so so. I think they need to improve the quality of the food. Overall, I like the ambiance here.

Room tip: ask for the best view
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

I already stay in this hotel since it was still soft opening and many times till the pandemic.
This is my first experience stay in sofitel nusa dua during pandemic and get a very bad experience.

I was buying the voucher last year from megatix accor plus program for 2 days family suite room.
And family suite basically only 2 standard connecting room. So for the price we pay for the voucher is much more expensive than price from travel agent this year.

Arrived and given family suite room with garden view. No upgrade for platinum member because there is no upgrade for this type of room she said. Then I asked for better view room such as ocean view or pool view. Then given 2 connecting room with pool access. Then problems and problems start to come

1. Pool access but the pool is cloudy and looks dirty when I complain she(front desk) said it because they put some chemicals during noon but it actually clean without checking the condition. Then I asked the guy at the pool doing cleaning and he said because the electricity problem then the pool access in front of room in my area is dirty because no circulation. So we just walk directly to the main pool without swimming (pool access is malfunction)
2. After swimming we walk to shower. Both room don't have hot water. Whatttt? Then I complain and engineer come but I refuse to check inside room because both room doesn't have hot water. The problem is not inside room. I barely angry because the engineer insist that I not turn on the right knob.. Helllooowww I'm not a dumb ???
3. One of the pillow linen is dirty and I complain asking for change but no one come to change.
4. My wife taking yoga class then I come to see her and surprisingly the yoga instructor is not wearing a mask and not keep social distancing and getting near my wife to fix the leg the hand and etc. And when I complain he asked my wife to wear mask but he insist not wearing a mask.
Hellloowww???? Exercise without mask is okay but you must keep distance. Don't act like you don't know the rule.
5. Taking welcome drink. Alcohol drink even cocktail not allowed.l even if platinum member that's the rule. Very disappointed.
6. Club millesime serving like a 3 star hotel food.
7. Breakfast like a 3 star hotel food, even dimsum they hide chicken saomay which is very standard. Better serve alacarte menu with good food than serving unlimited buffet but not proper for 5 star hotel.
8. Bicycle can be use only after 10am. What??? We can't cycling in the morning. So this is like you said to your guest don't use our bicycle facility

The only good things is they still have a very nice swimming pool.

As accor all platinum member I'm very disappointed with my last stay in sofitel nusadua.
Even you get more expensive price by booking in the accor website compare to the travel agent.

Sofitel downgrading their standard because they sell very cheap room to travel agent. And they don't recognize accor member which paying more. Many hotel staff are new.

So where is the guarantee from accor that you get better price by being a member?

Hope that they will back again like old time. Because this is the only 5 star accor hotel that have a nice location each front and nice pool in Bali.

1  Thank Stefan T
Reviewed 9 July 2021

This resort was awesome and looks nice natural lots of garden and big pool
We stay 4 Nights and it was great to stay during holiday with health protocol
Our kids very happy with kids club lots of fun activities such as fun yoga, outdoor area also craft making.
The teacher Asri very friendly and high recommended to play safe there

Will come back soon