Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Martyn H

Solo traveler, recommended.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 May 2024via mobile
So worth the money, truly. Solo traveller, travelled much of Bali and fancied a bit of a fancier stay! At first I wasn’t happy with my room (so common as a solo traveller) couple of conversations and they kindly upgraded me, lovely room, great pool view and I extended my stay by a few days, really recommended.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 5 weeks ago
Dear Martyn,

Warmest greetings from the Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua!

Thank you very much for choosing the Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua for your stay and for taking the time to review our property. It is truly delightful to hear such overall positive feedback from you. It is our goal to provide excellent service and ensure that our guests have a pleasant stay.

It is wonderful to hear that our team was able to address your concerns promptly and provide you with an upgraded room that exceeded your expectations.

Thank you once again for your kind review, and we do look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua in the very near future.

AU$380
    AU$246
  • Algotels
1.5 km from Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua
View more hotels in Nusa Dua
All reviews long pool affordable hotel bali collection nice pool minute walk swimming pool deluxe room buffet breakfast beach front club med sofitel convention
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2024

Might not be ocean front but the short walk is worth it to stay at this place. Excellent service. Wonderful breakfast. Friendliest staff. Absolutely loved our stay. The swimming pool was very clean. Happy hour drinks were made to perfection.

Room tip: Happy hour is 12-7pm the mojito is perfect.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Joses Sahiundaleng, Manajer Umum at Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2024

Dear Aaron,

Warmest greetings from the Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua!

Thank you very much for choosing the Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua for your stay and for taking the time to review our property. It is truly delightful to hear such overall positive feedback from you. While we may not be right on the oceanfront, we are thrilled that our service, breakfast, and friendly staff made your visit memorable.

Reviewed 11 April 2024 via mobile

We spent the night at Grand Whiz Nusa Dua and all the restaurants, bar staff, fo staff and room staff were fantastic.
Great breakfast and very diverse.

Thank you so much to all the other staff at the Grand Whiz Nusa Dua Bali you were all amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joses Sahiundaleng, Manajer Umum at Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2024

Dear Desi,

Reviewed 11 April 2024 via mobile

The staff here cannot do more to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. The room is by no means small and the ambience is boutique. It’s probably one of the quieter hotels with only 150 rooms (not sure where as they are all so conveniently placed). I visited three other hotels in the area all much more expensive and much bigger so this one was a real gem of a find imo. I would definitely recommend. The beach is a three minute walk and there is a free shuttle to Bali Collection, but besides that, there isn’t much more to do in Nusa Dua (that I saw). I was visiting my sister who flew in from another country so that was the only reason for my trip and hence, this place suited me perfectly. The only suggestion I have is bring 250,000 rupiah for the taxi from Denpasar as paying by card was a real issue there

Room tip: Bring cash for the taxi 250,000 rupiah (aud $25)
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Laura,

Warmest greetings from the Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua!

Thank you very much for choosing the Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua for your stay and for taking the time to review our property. We are thrilled to hear such overall positive feedback from you. It is our goal to provide excellent service and ensure that our guests have a pleasant stay.

We understand that Nusa Dua may not offer as many attractions as some other areas, but we are delighted that our hotel was the perfect fit for your visit to see your sister.

Reviewed 5 February 2024

Absolutely topped anywhere I have stayed in Bali in 7 years. Value for money 150% cleanliness in room fair to good. Service exceptional
Ambiance fantastic. Common Aussies get there and see for yourself. 5 minute walk to best beach for cleanliness and access. Very friendly locals. Can access most hotel bars from the beach and pools
And I paid $50 a night with amazing breakfast. The pools are soooo delightful
Only saw Germans and Russians so not sold to Aussies so go for it you mob 😆😊❤️🤙

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Joses Sahiundaleng, Manajer Umum at Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2024

Dear Linda,

Warmest greetings from Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that your stay with us surpassed your expectations and that you found excellent value for your money. Our team takes pride in providing exceptional service, and it's wonderful to know that you experienced just that. We're glad you enjoyed the fantastic ambiance and made the most of our proximity to the beautiful beach. Your feedback about the cleanliness and amenities is much appreciated, and we'll continue to strive for excellence in those areas.

Thank you once again for your kind review and we do look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2024

Let me start off with a positive and the ONLY postive. The staff was nice. They did whatever in their power to help alleviate the disappointment I felt with this hotel. Now, this is NOT a 4 star hotel. It is a 2 star at best. And the pictures are not true to real life. First i was welcomed by roaches in the elevator leading up to my room. In the first room they assigned to me there were ants everywhere. All over the walls and bed. The second room was cleaner but there was rust and mold everywhere. There are markings all over the walls where people swatted misquitos and/or ants. There was also misquito guts on my bedcover. In the morning I decided to give the breakfast that I paid additional for a try. BIG mistake! The food looked stale and there were Flys everywhere. I wake up early and nothing is normally open at that time so I decide to pour a glass of juice for myself but couldn't drink it because there was a fly in my cup. Gross. One of the days I wanted to rent a bike to stroll on the beach. The bike was rusted and didn't work well. Terrible ride. I do understand that this may fit some people's standards but for those of us who are looking for a 4 star hotel like this one LISTED as, this is not it. I don't know who ranks these hotels but they are lying with this one.

Room tip: Not as seen in pictures. Not a 4 star hotel.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Joses Sahiundaleng, Manajer Umum at Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2024

Dear Leena,

Warmest greetings from Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua,

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and we will look into it very seriously.
For a start we have discussed along with respective Manager to ensure a proper action has been in place for improvement. Rest assures, this will require immediately.