Samabe Bali Suites & Villas
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 176*
USD 166*
Hotels.com
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 179*
USD 146*
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 175*
USD 142*
USD 117*
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 148*
USD 130*
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 142*
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 97*
Courtyard
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 130*
USD 115*
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 353*
USD 116*
Agoda.com
USD 412*
USD 195*
Agoda.com
All reviewscrystal bluerempah rempahall inclusive packagehoneymoon suiteblue restaurantocean viewcave dinnerprivate beachsunset tourhospitality loungeafternoon teaindian oceanpool suitenon alcoholic drinksfree flowshoulder massagewest wing
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This is a hotel that you can choose, if you want a short escape and get your time for relax and enjoy your time at hotel. They almost provide everything.. get a free flow juice, tea time, even you can set for lunch and dinner and hav a lot of choice oitdoor activity with additional charge. This is the hotel that i will come back again for sure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mojo_703,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

Thank you for having taken your time to share your heartfelt review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read of your stay in Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, it is wonderful to read such high praises from you! In particular that you found that our resort completed with everything that our guests need, from the meal, drinks and activity. Your lovely words have been passed along to the team with many thanks.

We hope that we could be able to welcome you back in the future and give another best experience during your staycation with us!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

It’s been a bit of time but I wanted to post a review nonetheless. My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Bali after having a fantastic wedding in Koh Samui at the Belmond Napasai. We were coming off a high from Thailand that may have overshadowed our experience in Bali because we love Thailand so much. Our trip started off with our transportation provided by the Samabe from the airport. It was on time and our driver was very polite and personable. He taught us some of the local language and gave us some suggestions on what to do while in Bali which was very much appreciated. Check-in was easy and we were greeted immediately with a drink and wonderfully fragrant flowers. We had an in-pool honeymoon suite that was beyond spacious and clean with a fully stocked fridge and coffee bar. Bed was comfy and the view was great. The downside to the room is that the building itself blocks the sun from the in-suite pools and they are not heated so while I braved the cold pool water, my husband did not. My blue lips and shivering must not have been enticing to him. Room service was on the slower side but we didn’t mind since we were all about relaxation after a hectic past two weeks. Food was bland and not as flavorful as we would have liked but maybe we were spoiled by Thailand. Service was always attentive. The in room massages left us smelling like curry so maybe offer some more options for the oils and eye covers for in room services. The beach was a little dirty with cigarette butts everywhere. The other guests by the honeymoon suites were noisy with family and kids splashing around in their in suite pools. Not ideal for us to enjoy our honeymoon when a boisterous family vacation is goin on next door. It’s a beautiful property but I think there are other five star luxury resorts in Bali that are worth what you’d spend at Samabe to have a true luxury experience. Maybe it’s because we chose the all-inclusive option but it was not entirely what we expected.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Pandrea B,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

It means a lot to us when you take your valuable time and give us such a good feedback on TripAdvisor. Sure thing, it would be our points to be better in every way.

We also do apologize if some parts in your stay with us was not exceeded your expectations. In regards to the food and beach area, we would consider this as constructive feedback. I would ensure that I will pass this feedback to whole team and we will take further action to this. Also, we do thankful for your kind words in regards to the service from our driver and your honeymoon suites.

Hopefully we would be able to be at your service once again and showing you wonderful experiences at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Affordable luxury in Bali. The villas with pool

are very beautiful and spacious. You can have

breakfast in your villa and complimmentary mini

bar too. The beach is beautiful with clear water.

The staff is very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed

dinner in the cave andd the food was delicious,

plus the dinner set up was amazing!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ruben A,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your heartfelt review.

It has always been an amazing moment whenever we read a fantastic review from our guest. Either giving compliments to our room, food, service or the beach.
I am glad that you had memorable experiences during your stay with us.

Hope we could still be able to see you back here and be at your service again.

Ralf Luther

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We have just had 6 nights at Samabe in an ocean front family suite with plunge pool. Our room was huge with 2 queen beds and our own lounge room and dining area. Daily breakfast was amazing with sushi, pastries, great coffee and a-la-carte menu. There is daily afternoon tea and it is a huge treat. Made, our butler was gorgeous and so helpful. The private beach is a glorious place to hang out. Most of all the staff are just so kind and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Jeanne C

Dear Jeanne C,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas

Thank you for having taken your valuable time to share your kind-hearted words and choosing Samabe Bali Suites & Villas as your holiday's accommodation in Bali.

I am glad to hear that every aspect, starting from the room, food, service and the beach became a highlight of your staycation with us.
I would say that I am agreed with all of those aspects mentioned as we also got rave review from all of our guests.

Again, thank you so much for staying with us and I really look forward to welcoming you back to Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Oh my my!!

This property totally stunned us with the level of perfection and hospitality they had to offer. I was in awe with my huge sized Oceanfront Suite with a private pool.

To start from the check in process till the very last goodbye snaps, everything was seamless, professional, outstanding.

After all the check in formalities, we were served with a very nice coconut welcome drink, such a relief from the heat ;) Then one of their courteous staff member accompanied us to our pretty pretty suite in a buggy along with our luggage, and gave us a brief tour of the premises. Just exquisite. While in the midst of those bushes and villas I could already feel the excitement and could not wait to explore all at once.

We didn't take the all inclusive package, but our deal still included a complimentary breakfast, a mini bar fill each day and unlimited fresh juices and fruits and coffee each day. Every afternoon they will put up your names at a table and a complimentary tea and fruit. Loved it.

They have amazingly lavish breakfast options for every taste bud, also making sure to cater to any special demands if any.

Besides, a special mention for their complimentary chocolate fondue that was served to us in our villa which was the most yummiest. Oh! it was Heaven :P :P

The property also welcomes you with their lovely cute gifts- Beach bags, slippers and hats :) These lil gestures always impress me so much .

The only part I will be disappointed is with the beach. There was just too much trash floating around, though there was staff cleaning it round the clock.

I remember putting up the live videos and snaps of this lovely property on my Insta and there were quick replies asking "where is this? , where ? where? " Hahahhahaha
Feels so nice to be on such vacations ;)

Overall I loved it and wished never had to leave ever. But had to with a heavy heart.

Ta Da till next we meet.

I will definitely recommend every one of you reading this to visit and experience the hospitality and the love they have to shower for you.

Room Tip: Oceanfront pool suites
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MsGarg

Dear MsGarg,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

It is such an honor to be at your service and received such high compliments from yourself.
I am glad to read that started from the moment you went through the lobby until left the resort for a goodbye had given you wonderful memories to home. I also would like to say thank you for recommending Samabe Bali Suites & Villas as perfect accommodation while in Bali.

However, I do apologize if there was a minor problem that bothered your stay. The trash in the beach normally happens when the raining season comes in Bali, however, we always do our best effort to clean up the beach area which will make our guest feel relax while unwinding on the beach.

Again, Thank you very much for delivering such heartwarming words and please rest assured that your praises have been conveyed to all team along with many thanks.

We wish could see you back in the near future!

Ralf Luther