Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
AU$33
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

The room is so bad :( they gave me room 307, the room floor is on black tile so at first i'm not aware of the wet floor, the bath room is also the same, the leaking is everywhere, the room's lighting is also not so good , the door to the balcon is also shaky because of the wind :( so sad that the 4stars hotel can have such a very terrible room

but then after I complain about it, they give another room, but the bath room is also leaky everywhere, but the room is better in a way of lighting

Room tip: please choose another hotel :(
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 24 July 2019

Stayed in a Suite room that supposed to worth the money and match the 4-star rating. Unfortunately it's so poor that it might match 2 star at most ! Despite being cheap but doesn't reach the quality at all.

Room was dodgy, smelly, dirty and dusty at every corner like never been maintained before. Kettle was RUSTY, full of unknown STAINS and still with LEFTOVER WATER INSIDE which don't know since when as well. Toothpaste and slippers weren't provided as well. Staff are unhappy to see us keep going up and down to ask for those MISSING ITEMS. Air conditioner can't really function well.

WiFi is sucks too. Can't even connect in the room. What the hell is this seriously.

Never will recommend this place to anyone who visit Bali.

Lastly, POOR AND TERRIBLE.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2019 via mobile

A lot of thanks to all staffs since check in and all the welcomes fruit,drink,and snack was Amazing!!

Again very helpful staffs and fast response and delicious Morning breakfast!

Again thank you for FREE upgrade to Pool Suite .

Weewwww... I told to all my friends in Bali . They was shocked with low price but High Services.

Will be back soon here !

Regards

Zimmerman

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2018

I was stay at room 205 since last Friday (December 14th, 2018), and the room was great. This is my 2nd stay at this hotel and I got bigger room than my previous one, and I thank so much to the hotel management. The reservation staff, Ms. Luh was so nice to me and inform me everything I need. The front office staff also nice (I'm sorry I forgot his name), and I always love their welcome drink.
The room 205, was better than my previous room and it was so spacious. Overall, I can enjoy my trip and the hotel treat me better as a repeater guest.
Thank you so much for all team Amaroossa Suit Bali..

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank don_4lba
AmaroossaSuite, Manajer Umum at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2019

YTH don_4lba,

Warm greetings from Bali Amaroossa Suite,

We thank you for taking the time to share the experience of staying at our hotel with other tripadvisor readers.

I really hope to be able to meet again in the future to provide a new experience while staying at our place. please contact me for further visit arrangements.

Best regards,

E. Zuniar Suherman
Business Unit Leader

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

Was here in 205 for a night and already got a very dusty room with loads of mosquitos.
The hotel looks like it never been maintained since the sheets are not very clean and towels also “decorated” with a lot of weird stained.
Later at night power went off and the roof in front of the bathroom fell off passed midnight which shocked us a lot while we were sleeping.
What seems to amazed me was the reaction of the staffs as they seems like it is ok having a roof near a bed fell off in a hotel and they didn’t even apologize what so ever.
The mechanic who visit our room thought also it is ok and we can continue to sleep in the same room with dead rat on the floor.
The front office staff was very snob as we asked for a replacing room but ended up in a more noisy room at ground floor because of the dirty exhauster (105)
I wouldn’t recommend to spend money on this hotel because of the very bad service and the very bad condition concerning it was not even a budget hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank zitilites

Dear zitilites,

We were extremely concern read review of your stay and must offer most sincere and unreserved apologies over the issues which we either to rectify the situation or did not meet your standard you expected.

Your feedback regarding the room and service standard will certainly be taken into consideration when the new implementation. We have all noted all your concerns and will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvements and rectification to ensure that we maintain highly quality of services to all of our guests.

We do hope this unpleasant situation will not change your impression of our property and wish for an opportunity to welcome you back at Amaroossa Suite Bali in not so distance future. Please do not hesitate to contact us at gm.bali@amaroossahotel.com and we will be delighted to assist you with your future arrangements.

Best Regards