Lowest prices for your stay
USD 27
USD 27
Trip.com
USD 26
Hotels.comUSD 27
PricelineUSD 27
ZenHotels.com
1,078 results
All reviews free shuttle provide shuttle swimming pool egg station every hour garden view great pool bali putri
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Hotel is average and needs some work, we got there to ring reception for the bins to be emptied and the safe to be reset.
The furniture and fittings are old and worn. The balacony views are nice but you open the doors and you cant get them to stay open they crash and bang with the breeze, the balcony needed a good clean.
Breakfast buffet has a few breakfast choices served from 06.30 to 09.00 nothing to rave about though
The shower and toilet are seperate and the basing in your room if you want a bath, best find other accomodation.
Staff are lovely though

Room tip: Rooms facing the drvieway are much quieter than those facing the pool area
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Stayed here from 10-14 August 2016 with my Mum for the second leg of our Bali visit. Overall it was an inexpensive place to stay in Nusa Dua in a good location.

Things I liked most:
- Beautiful pool, enough room for everyone, never overcrowded. 6 cabanas to lounge around in and several sun lounges too.
- Good location with Bali collection and beach club 5 mins away by free shuttle bus
- Amazing friendly staff. I'd like to give a shoutout to Rini and Putri, those girls are just so friendly and their service is excellent.
- Comfy beds and good working aircon

Cons (sorry, there are a few!)
- The rooms are tiny! At first I thought it was just my room - theres no proper bathroom. The sink is in the room, and theres a door for the shower and then a door for the toilet. This meant zero privacy when I'm getting changed. Its okay for couples but not really for me with my Mum! I went and asked the reception staff if we could be moved to another room which had a proper bathroom and they informed me all of the rooms are the same... not happy with that but we managed.
- No balcony, but there's a window/door that could open but it was locked! Felt kind of claustrophobic.
- There's no electricity outlet to plug in the hairdryer near the vanity!! So strange! This made it so difficult to style my hair when I was going out, I couldn't see what I was doing.
- I'm not usually one of those people that takes a photo of a scuff mark on the wall and complains about it, but I must say the rooms were a little bit banged up - lots of chips in the stone on the sink, marks on the walls... especially coming from Mercure Legian which was top notch and well maintained, I was quite disappointed

And lastly, I'm sorry, but the breakfast buffet was the worst I have ever come across in my travels. Again I'm comparing to Mercure Legian which I suppose caters more to Aussies, whereas Nusa Dua has more of a different traveller demographic. There were alot of fried rice/curry/noodle dishes (which I do not eat for breakfast) and the only hot "western" choices were sausages and potatoes. The only decent thing was probably the freshly cooked omelets (by request only) and the fresh coffee.

On a separate note, we decided to get massages on our last day as a bit of a luxury thing to do. The actual massages were okay, but the room had zero ambience. It was basically a room that looked the same as the hotel rooms and 15 mins into the massage the relaxing music suddenly stopped and the therapists didn't bother to turn it back on so we were in silence. I don't know about you but I prefer relaxing music during my massage at a day spa!

For the price we paid, I really cant complain as its not considered a luxury hotel by any means (more of a business hotel) and we were on a budget, but next time I will definitely save up more $$ and stay elsewhere.

Room tip: Rooms on level 1 have cute little outdoor terrace with chairs and a table.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
EdgardMBND, Front Office Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear Krissy P (Ms) Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Bali Nusa Dua. We noted several inputs to upgrade our facilities from room condition, breakfast comments to SPA experience, which we delighted to share to our team and we noted there is a room for improvements, I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Mercure, we share your experiences to our meetings, briefings and departmental trainings as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and please drop us an email to H8006-OM@accor.com for your future visit and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Edgar. Front Office Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel is ok. Could do better.
1. Worst room slippers ever in the world is there.
2. Spa is ok but the girls giving massage are talking among themselves a lot. U can really relax.
3. Nice balcony view, but useless. If u open the door of balcony, the whole room starts to be "sweaty" due to humidity.
4. Toilet and bathroom are separate and sink in directly in the room!!
5. Breakfast buffet has a lot of choices served from 06am to 10am approx.. But after 9:30am they hardly replenish anything. Whatever is left is left, make yourself happy with that. Orange is mentioned "fresh" however when u taste u know its powdered and not fresh at all.
6. No ATM in the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Enjoyed stay very much. Staff is very involved with their guests. Little problem we had got fixed instantly. Manager of hotel is very close with his guests, like I never seen before. Breakfast is good with western food and Indonesian. Hotel has shuttle bus to beach. In own word perfect.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels

Dear sanderf65,

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

It is good to know that you have an enjoyable stay here with us at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua.

Starting with an excellent service provide by our staff, good breakfast and our free shuttle to our own beach at Nusa Dua area.

This wonderful comments will surely be passed to all of our staff who had provided an excellent service to all our guests.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Edgard Rehattalanit

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Hotel is very clean and staff very helpful. There is a shuttle which regularly goes to the beach and to Bali Collection, which is ideal if you want a wide choice for meals. Food in hotel was good, the area is a bit more pricey than other areas of Bali but this is to be expected.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear katy2809,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is good to hear that you found our hotel very clean and that our staff here at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua very helpful.

Also good to hear that you like our food and free shuttle to the beach.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,