“Awesome ”

Jari Menari Nusa Dua
Ranked #9 of 67 Spas & Wellness in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Offering memorable massage sessions, from an all-male professionally trained staff. The center offers massage for individuals, couples and families in a beautiful setting. The massage rooms are open for fresh air and light to enter. The waterfall in each room offers relaxing music. The best massage staff in Bali offers memorable sessions that have won awards around the world. Classes are available for those new to massage or already practising to learn new techniques.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great massage
One of the best I’ve had
Well worth the visit if you can make it to one of the 2 spas

steinwoman, TA at Jari Menari Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you ever so much Patrick! Always a pleasure to have you back with us when you are in Bali. Appreciate the compliments!

All reviews
"massage oil"
"private room"
"full body massage"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I've been coming for a Jari Menari massage for a few years now and usually bring friends with me. I have found my favourite massage practitioner's in Nyoman or Gusdae and always request either one and will arrange my travel, time and accommodation to suit their schedule. So disappointed to turn up for an appointment with Nyoman, which I had booked the day before in person, and be told it was his day off.

1  Thank Va S

Thank you ever so much for the great compliments to Gus De and Nyoman, truly amazing body workers on the Jari Menari Team which we will pass on.

Apologies to you from all of us on the misinformation and disappointment when you were at Jari Menari and Nyoman was off.
We slipped up for sure and regret the error.
Please know we learn from our mistakes and will make sure in the future this in not happening again.
We very much appreciate your support over the years.
best
Team Jari Menari

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

No surprises that, yet again, the spa treatments are consistently world-class and, from a European perspective, incredible value at Jari Menari. On a previous occasion I visited their Seminyak branch, whereas on this trip I returned to their Nusa Dua facility which is even more conducive to the relaxing, "walking on air" moments that Jari Menari inspires. Thanks to Puput and her colleagues on reception, Kadek for his care and conscientiousness, and Sudiwana (hope I got the name right?) and his fellow drivers. I can't wait to come back.

Dear Graham,

Thank you somuch for the return visit to the Nusa Dua Jari Menari.. I will pass on your compliments to Puput, Kadet and Ketut, as each one of the team makes a difference for the Guest experience and they are all super-stars. Your returning visits are most appreciated and so pleased we continue to offer exceptional sessions to you.
World class, exceptional value, thank you for sharing such thoughts!
best,
Team Jari Menari

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I visit Bali on a regular basis and stay around Benoa, Nusa Dua side of Bali.

I am a regular visitor to Jari Menari.

They are a truly professional setup and can’t do enough. Today we were running late so they came and picked us up! There is a complimentary pickup and drop off service if required.

They cost a little more than the beach side massages and the little shop front business’ but that’s because they are all trained and fantastic at their job. Not once have I had a bad or so so massage. I never want it to finish.

So give it a go if you want a great massage.

jarimenari, TA at Jari Menari Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you so much David for your loyalty and support for the Team at Jari Menari. We are proud to have become your favorite place for massage in Nusa Dua. We do work and train hard to make sure each and every massge is super.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and I were in Bali for a week and after the first treatment we decided to make a daily visit. Friendly welcome, up to and including stopping the traffic to allow you to cross the road! Nice smelling oils, not too greasy and not too liberally applied. Perfectly clean and airy changing rooms. Treatment rooms spacious, partly open to the skies and a delightful koy waterway passing through every room. But above all the therapists, who clearly pride themselves on their professional skills. Totally respectful of their clients and nuanced to particular injuries or areas in need of un-knotting. You can tell the masseurs have all been trained to the same professional level but you can request particular therapists if you would like to. Our favourites were Milky and Heru (with apologies if the spelling is bad!). Many thanks - worth staying in the area for!

Thank you so much Charlotte and I will share your compliments with Heru and Milky. They do train hard to insure each and every massage is memorable.

Each and every day visiting Jari Menari is music to hear and we are so pleased it added to your holiday ! Thank you for noticing our diligence to cleanliness and quality of touch from all the Staff. Appreciate your sharing ever so much!