Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nadir
Montreal, Canada

Magique

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
Excellent resort, near everything, we really appreciated the service of Gus Angga, he’s the best ever. Kind and professional person, we enjoyed the time passed here. The beach is awesome, the staff are cool, the room is well done and the reception
AU$376
    AU$577
3.0 km from Merusaka Nusa Dua
View more hotels in Nusa Dua
2,296 results
All reviews inaya putri bali collection pool access room indonesian restaurant private beach water blow beautiful resort nice beach mini bar beach bar bedroom villa buffet breakfast beach front main pool our honeymoon ocean view other resorts
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2024

Was very happy to book again for the 3rd time at the Merusaka. Had the all-inclusive deal with Luxury Escapes.
Had great communications with the hotel before arriving and they were very helpful in granting us our preferred room preference.
It was very touching upon going up the Gading restaurant at lunch time after checking in and having a lot of the staff remember my name after a year of not being there.
We were able to eat in all of the restaurants this time and were very pleased with all the meals we had. The service from the staff was very good.
The new addition of the two singers for the evening at the Gading restaurant was a lot of fun. They were fun to chat to and make requests. Hopefully they will continue to play there.
The grounds as usual were all being kept in great condition which is a real plus for the resort.
A couple of things that I observed that I feel need attention:
1. The pool near the beach was a very dark green colour and you couldn't even see the bottom tiles of the pool. Not sure why, but I tried to bring it to the attention of the staff there and to a worker to came to clean out all the gunk that had formed on the top of the water in a corner of the pool. I only really noticed how bad it was when I took a bike ride along the beach front of the other hotels in the area and saw how blue and crystal clear their pools were. It seemed that nobody knew what was going on and who was supposed to be sorting it out.
2. The beach was still great as it always has been. However there has been an increase in rubbish and plastic building up since I first visited this hotel. There were a few days of very low tides and a huge amount of seagrass with heaps of plastic bottles strewn all along the beach. I tried to speak the staff at the beach about it, and saw there was only 1 worker down there who was more into digging huge holes in the sand to put the seagrass in, and no effort to remove the plastic rubbish. Was told 10 workers were coming. 4 turned up and spent all their time digging holes in the ground. I went to the duty manager to talk to him about it and to be fair nothing really happened. Was told that all beaches are public in Bali and if they do any clean up it's only because they are doing a good thing. I even went down to the beach to try and tell the worker supervisor that perhaps they should concentrate on picking up the plastic rubbish first before they dig hundreds of holes in the sand to put the seagrass in. Sadly we were both speaking different languages I think. I even spent some time myself picking up a heap of the rubbish and putting in in one of their black plastic bags they had there. 6 workers all with diggers and only one plastic bag to pick up rubbish. I took a video of the workers who were there the day after and it was a repeat of digging holes. I only mention this as one of the major reasons I go there is because I love to swim in the ocean a few times each day rather than pools. This time sadly it was not pleasant at all. I noticed over the days that many people were reluctant to go in the water. (I'm sorry this has been a big part of my review this time.)
In closing, I would definitely stay again if the opportunity arises. I like the location and ease of getting around to places nearby, plus with Mengiat street very close it's an easy choice.
We also really enjoyed the Balinese dancing performance on Thursday nights in the Indonesian restaurant. The food and show were top shelf.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2024 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! I was so excited we the reception! The place is from another planet! We stayed in a huge room with sharing pool. The vibe, the area, the service, the room everything was gorgeous! Everyone was so helpful !
The hotel is an amazing experience from the local musician at the entrance, the reception , the pools, all the way down to the ocean , the very friendly waiters and waitress at the restaurant area !
Thank you for the experience !

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 9 May 2024 via mobile

Wow.. we loved this resort. From the moment you enter the grand reception area right through until you explore the massive land this resort occupies is amazing. Many restaurants and every meal was authentic to the cuisine on the menu from Indonesian , Italian,Asian and western. Pools are large so no overcrowding and plenty of sun lounges. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the decking around the pool. I found it weak in spots and uneven boards and slippery. Easy to stub your toes or slip ( something to address).The best asset this resort has to offer is the remarkable staff. They are super special and they made us feel super special. Everything from start until sadly we had to leave was superb. I didn’t want to leave.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
MERUSAKA Nusa Dua, General Manager at Merusaka Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2024

Dear 92carolync,

Many thanks for lovely review…totally agree on your comments on our staff. On the pool decking, we are aware of that and are now getting quotations to replace this decking, hopefully within the next few weeks will be done. Many thanks again…

Best regards.

Ian Cameron

Reviewed 2 May 2024 via mobile

We had an all inclusive package, booked through Trip a deal. Stunning hotel with beautiful rooms, we had pool access room, comfortable beds. Beautiful clean gardens, beach and facilities.
Breakfast was great so much to choose from, service at breakfast was great, food in all 4 restaurants was great, each night there was entertainment,swim up bar and beach restaurant also great. Spa was lovely, the girls were very friendly.
Cheap eats and massages along the beach, as food and drink in resort was expensive, we had all inclusive so not a problem.
Would definitely recommend all inclusive and would definitely stay again. Thank you Merusaka for a lovely, relaxing experience.

Room tip: 5 minute walk to main drag with plenty of bars, restaurants and shops
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2024 via mobile

Merusaka Resort in Nusa Dua, Bali, is a sprawling paradise waiting to be explored, with so much to offer that even two days isn't enough to cover it all. The resort boasts an impressive array of amenities, including seven pools, one of which is three meters deep, along with a pool bar, and three cascading pools open from 7 am to 7 pm daily.

Guests can indulge in a hearty breakfast spread from 7 am to 10:30 am, catering well to non-veg lovers, although vegan options may be limited. The resort's beach-connected property offers an opportunity to immerse oneself in the rich sea life, with provided shacks for relaxation.

With four restaurants on-site, including an Indonesian eatery and others serving general fare like pasta and pizza, dining options are varied. For added luxury, some rooms are connected to small pools accessible from the balcony.

While the staff are generally accommodating, there may be issues with accepting responsibility for problems, such as malfunctioning AC units. However, amenities like the children's play area and a range of activities, including yoga, ensure guests are entertained throughout their stay.

The spa is a highlight, offering excellent massages delivered by courteous and well-trained staff, though guests are advised to book slots in advance, as on-the-spot availability may be limited. Overall, Merusaka Resort provides a luxurious and immersive experience in the heart of Bali's stunning landscape.

Room tip: Good food options are available near by. Grab can be used to book taxi and move around places . Spa’a are also available in the vicinity
Date of stay: April 2024