USD 256
USD 216
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 248/night.

Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 140
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 344
USD 240
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 302/night.

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 205
USD 172
  • Breakfast included
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 184
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 360
USD 145
Agoda.com
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 193
USD 162
Agoda.com
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
USD 298
USD 250
USD 828
USD 686
4,192 results
All reviewssalsa verdegarden cafekriya spapasar senggolgrand club loungeday bedluxury escapes packagejapanese restaurantocean viewother resortsprivate beachbeautiful resorthuge resortkids clubgreat beachbeach fronthotel grounds
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Everything about this hotel/ resort is amazing....great location, ultra friendly staff and superb service. Rooms are a little jaded and could do with upgrades but overall no complaints...

We had several dinners since I was there part of a large conference and all of them were flawless...especially loved the barbecue on the beach...great cuts of meat and fantastic service and ambience...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashish D
GrandHyattBali, Grand Hyatt Bali Team at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Ashish D,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us on our trip advisor page.

Your feedback on our various facilities and services are well received and greatly appreciated and we are very happy to know that you are enjoying your stay with us for the business conference.

Your comment on our service will certainly motivate all of our team to continue to provide the best hospitality experience for all of our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back again anytime when you plan to visit our resort in the future.

Have an amazing day!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my first trip to Bali, staying 8 days. I loved it here, the rooms are lovely and big, they are clean and I couldn’t find fault with anything.

The only slight downside is busloads of people came through the resort most days to get to the beach, walking through the pool area to get to the beach. They were loud and noisy, but that didn’t spoil my holiday, it was just an irritation in the midst of a nice relaxing time by the pool. You can also join in he daily aqua aerobics sessions which were fun.

The food was great.

I am unable to select the radio buttons below for cleanliness, value and service, so I’ll say these were all excellent.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank renatekarner

Dear renatekarner,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us on our trip advisor page.

Your feedback on the various facilities and services are well received and we are happy to know that you love the experience while staying at our resort.

We apologize in regards to your unpleasant experience with the outside guests at the pool area.

Your comments on our service will certainly continue to motivate all of our team to provide the best hospitality experience for all of our guests.

We look forward to welcome you and your friends back again anytime when you plan to visit Bali in the future.

Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the resort for several days for a business conference. It is a great location in Nusa Dua , with beautiful gardens - lush manicured vegetation. Rooms are spacious but might soon need a face lift , it is not posh design, but rather classic - aged style but basics are there - good view overlooking green terraces, balcony’ relaxation “divan”, everything is there but somewhat not fully polished. The biggest limitation is the beach, it looks beautiful but with the tide you can not swim- you need to walk 200 m’s into the sea and it is not a pleasant walk.
Food is standard what you can expect from a G Hyatt with International prices, you need to also note that the Nusa Dua is a touristic contained area with few resorts and other facilities ‘developed’ in a secure area, it is not real Bali but a hygienic, contained secure area.
There is a fairly pricey touristic mall attached to the hotel but still nice to have the option. Please note that some villages i.e. west village is close to convention; south village closer to beach , it is quite a walk depending on your objective for the day. It is a 40 min drive to KUTA - SEMINYAK and some of the well known temples.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Y G
GrandHyattBali, Grand Hyatt Bali Team at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dearest Y G,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

Your feedback on our various facilities and services are well received and greatly appreciated and we hope that overall you had a relaxing and enjoyable time during your stay with us for the business conference.

We look forward to welcome you back again anytime when you plan to visit Bali in the future.

Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Amazing hotel whit great service and architecture, decoration. Big, clean rooms whit small lake in the middle whit a lots of fishes. Beautiful beaches near by, two great restaurants, bar in the complex. Amazing experience! Hope to come back again! : *

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank andy241135
GrandHyattBali, Grand Hyatt Bali Team at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi andy241135,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

We are so happy to hear that you and your friends are enjoying your experience while staying at our resort and your feedback on our various facilities are well received and greatly appreciated.

Your comment will certainly motivate all of our team to continue to provide the best hospitality experience for all of our guests and we would love to welcome you and your friends again anytime when you plan to visit Bali in the future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Let me set the stage for my review. This was our fourth stay at the Grand Hyatt Bali. My first review that I wrote when we stay the first time was titled "Fantastic place to stay". I gave the resort 5 stars and I wrote about how wonderful it was. At that time, everything worked. It was a great place to stay.

We just went for our fourth stay. Until the end of February I was in the highest Hyatt club, a Globalist. We had two Regency Club rooms. One we were paying for, the other was free using my points. So we had incentive to stay there, plus our long history with the resort.

But it was a disaster! Where did the Grand Hyatt Bali, that we so loved and cherished go?

I won't get into the specifics. What I will say is that I tried talking with the various duty managers. About the room, about the Regency Club itself, and in general about the resort. It has gotten old. The food and drink in the Regency Club is below par. And that is all I will say about that.

I had discussions with 3 different managers, the final one was the duty manager Elya. Everyone had blank stares on their faces. They offered no words of how to help or what to do, they just said "sorry" and the conversation was over.

So, we packed up, gave up the free room, and moved to a neighboring resort where we had a fantastic time, paying a lot more money.

When I wrote up the review that they sent me by email, it was less than glowing. So of course I got an email from Hery, the director of rooms. Sadly it was a Dear (fill in the name) sorry about (fill in the problem) email- please stay with us again. A totally impersonal email. So I sent him a nice email back and explained to him exactly what was wrong. I do care about this resort!!! I was shocked when I got another email, almost identical to the first. So I gave up. The resort is run by robots who either could care less or have no power to fix anything.

Hyatt remains my preferred hotel when I travel. However, we will not be returning to the Grand Hyatt Bali.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Michael P

Dear Michael P,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel.

It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

May we extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent stay with some of the hotel services not meeting the highest standards. Your comments on our Grand Club Lounge are well received and have been shared with the key Managers within the hotel. Let us assure you that it’s our constant endeavor to ensure that all our guests are treated with utmost care, respect and priority at all times. We remain committed to offering the highest level of hospitality for all our guests and assure you that this matter is being looked into.

We assure you that your valuable feedback will certainly help us in further improving and enhancing the service delivery within the areas highlighted in your note.

We sincerely hope you will allow us another opportunity to redeem ourselves and make up for the previous experience at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

Grand Hyatt Bali team