My bf & I stayed for the weekend for his best friend's wedding. The hotel is kinda old but it's such a massive campus with beautiful ponds,pool and beachfront.
The wedding went great. It was a beautiful set up n the food was excellent. Only the wedding organizer seemed to lost her role here. And I heard the staff made a cynical comment about our group just because we drank alot which we paid! I found that very rude as we didn't make a scene or case!
The pool at the beach area was awesome, that is the best part of it. You can enjoy relaxing by the pool or in the pool all day without getting sunburned!
Then we all decided to have dinner together at Lagoona Restaurant by the beach as we heard the surf and turf was excellent! But it turned out to be such a big disappointment for everyone. For a luxurious resort like ayodya we expected they have an excellent service. None of the staff asked any of us how we wanted the steak to be done, they assumed everyone wanted it well-done! Shocking! The squid was as hard as rubber! The crab tasted ok but such a small piece of crab not worth the effort and time to eat it, prawn was blend. Nobody seemed to pay attention on the guests, we had to wave like crazy most of the time to get them to notice. They have so many range of food in the menu but none was available! What's the point of having a list of menu then????
Then the payment got a bit messy as they were confused themselves.
When my bf and I checked out, we weren't impressed with the officer. He didn't speak clearly and seemed to confused all the time and didn't put attention on what we were saying and kept asking us the same question 3x! It wasn't busy at all and it was only us who checked out that morning! It was at 9.30 am on Monday!
Overall we werent impressed at all with the service! And it's very expensive the price we paid considering to that issue.
Not sure I would consider in coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Wotif.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotelopia, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua