We booked a holiday for our anniversary and birthday to Bali. After friends had suggested we stay elsewhere in Bali we decided to go back to the Sheraton Laguna at Nusa Dua as we had stayed there 5 years earlier. We chose to stay in a lagoon access room as our intentions were to totally relax and use the fantastic facilities this hotel offered.
Well we were not disappointed as the hotel and their staff were beyond our highest expectations. From the moment we arrived until our departure there was not one thing we could complain about. The service, food, amenities, cleanliness of the resort, the spa facilities and the smiling faces of the Bali people who made us welcome and comfortable during our holiday made us comment - why would we have waited years to return to this beautiful place?
The day of our wedding anniversary and my birthday we were greeted with francipanis in a heart placed on our bed, a lovely bunch of flowers for our room, rose petals and more francipanis were placed in our bathtub. Then another surprise was delivered to our room consisting of a specially made chocolate cake, pot of tea and a bali liqueur for afternoon tea. The hotel then made reservations for us to have dinner at their sister hotel the St Regis at Nusa Dua. We were treated so special - enjoying the degustation menu and if you have not had this experience it is a must - the setting and the food is unbelievable!!!
The food or beverages are not cheap but we can honestly say it was worth every cent and we will remember our special time at the St Regis restaurant for a long time.
We will be back and spread the word - Nusa Dua staying at the Laguna is the place to stay if you want to kick back and be pampered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Starwood, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua