This is our second stay at The Laguna after already having spend our honeymoon here five years ago. We have once again enjoyed it a lot and we must say that especially the setting around the lagoon pools makes the big difference compared with other hotels.
Furthermore the staff of the hotel is very friendly and always ready to help and take care of you.
We usually try out the different restaurants within the hotels we stay at as well as outside, but this time we really got hooked on the newly renovated "Arwana" restaurant next to the beach.
Chef Putra and his kitchen crew do an excellent job serving very fresh and delicious seafood at its best! For lunch they even prepared a special low calorie dish for us upon request. Lovely wine recommendations completed an outstanding lunch and dinner experience!!!
For a quick snack or homemade ice cream try the new deli "Cornerstone"!!! A very nice addition to the existing amenities.
Many thanks to the F&B director Bapak Linggi for putting together a truely excellent team.
This was definitely not our last visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Odigeo and Wotif.com so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua