“Yummy!”

Ranked #36 of 242 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Price range: USD 5 - USD 78
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Nampu offers a variety of dining experiences, including a teppanyaki room and the main dining room, which serves fresh sushi, sashimi, yakitori and tempura, as well as tatami room for private dining. Located directly off the main lobby hotel Grand Hyatt Bali, set in a rustic Japanese Izakaya (country inn) style.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were craving sushi on our recent trip to Bali. After googling we decided on Nampu. The hostess sat us at sushi bar. The sushi was outstanding! We ordered a roll and some individual pieces of tuna, salmon. The sushi melted in our mouth! The staff was extremely nice and wanted to know where we were from.

3  Thank Vkhulsey

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went to Nampu to celebrate a friend's birthday during our stay at the GHB. It was very nice. We were surprised that there was almost no one at the restaurant--maybe it was an off night but we had the place almost entirely to ourselves so that was quite lovely.

The sushi was very good and I think reasonably priced (compared to US sushi restaurants). A roll is ~$10-16 USD, we got a small carafe of sake for about $30 USD. In all, we spent about $160 for four.

Very nice atmosphere and great service. If you're in the mood for sushi, this will hit the spot.

2  Thank travelerxhan
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Very very very overrated

Sushi, rice was poorly done, too dry and needed a bit more vinegar

Tempura, WHY would u EVER serve onion tempura ... not cool

Soft shell crab salad was overly salty

My fault for ordering the soba ... was alway going to be disappointed

Lemon grass cream brûlée was a bit bitter and poorly done

Service was good but nothing else!

1  Thank rl-ez8
Reviewed 1 February 2018

My daughter talked me into taking her, my wife and my grandson to dinner here during our stay at the Grande Hyatt. When I agreed I didn't know what I was letting myself get into! We booked for the Teppanyaki dinner for all four and the food was excellent. Also the Chefs were very entertaining with their antics while cooking the various courses. However when I saw that the bill was for Rp3,500,000 for the four of us my jaw did drop! Naturally I paid up like a man and bit my tongue.
A very nice night out - if you can afford it.

1  Thank tricky111
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner with our little daughter. Staff was great with her. Place accommodates effortlessly several families without becoming too noisy for people without children. Sashimi was great, sushi rolls unfortunately came apart while still on the plate but were tasty, beef of gyu-salad could have been more tender. Prices ok.

1  Thank 187331Dan