“Fantastic”

Raja Bali Restaurant Nusadua
Ranked #1 of 250 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Price range: USD 7 - USD 34
Description: Raja Bali is serving Balinese Authentic cuisine located in Nusadua Bali.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had two fantastic nights here. Awan and Baktik are the worlds greatest at taking care of customers. We were welcomed even though we had no booking the first night. We had the tasting plate and it was delicious, every mouthful was amazing. The second time we dined we pre-ordered the Bibek- duck which was slow cooked for 5 hours. It was carved by the chef at the table and was a complete ceremony worth seeing. The duck was beautifully flavoured and literally fell apart. When we return to Bali we will be going back to Raja Bali.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The wife & I ate here 3 times - not for lack of choice but simply because it was so delicious & the service was amazing!
The food was amazing! Photos don’t do it justice of course - you have to eat it! Over the 3 occasions we had Mi Goreng, Beef Rendang, lamb curry, chicken curry, Babek something-or-rather & all of it was very good.
Thanks for the great service Shakti, Enra, Awab & Arini - you made it such a great experience!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had dinner at Raja Bali and it was probably the best meal of our trip. The food is fresh and delicious, and the service is great.

If you are ordering a la carte, bear in mind the meals come as an individual set with rice and a side dish served on a tray, even though we wanted to share the mains.

The children's meals were also good and the staff very sweetly gave our child a free scoop of ice cream, even though we didn't order dessert.

Note that except for the children's menu, there are no non-Balinese options. So if you are looking for somewhere that does a bit of everything, including Western options, this is not the place for you.

If you are staying in Nusa Dua, don't miss this place.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I decided to celebrate my birthday at Raja Bali Restaurant after reading the excellent reviews here, and it was certainly a decision I didn't regret - especially since I would be leaving Bali later that night. The birthday experience at Raja was truly unforgettable!

The hospitality experience was nothing short of 5 stars (I would give a 10 if it was possible)! We were escorted from the main road where our driver had dropped us, to the table (and also escorted to the road when we were leaving too). From settling down at the table until our departure, I was greeted by name, by very warm and cheerful staff. They waited on us so attentively and politely that it felt like I was dining at a very high-end fine-dining restaurant or in a first class aircraft cabin! Bakti (I hope his name is correctly spelled), was like a personal butler to our table, carefully ensured throughout our time at Raja that we were happy and satisfied. The waiters were never intrusive but always available at hand to attend to requests. Service was always with a smile.

When we were finished, the whole waiter team even sang me a birthday song, presenting me with a small Balinese cake and each of them individually (and so sincerely) wished me well on my birthday. I am very, very grateful to the Raja team who truly are hospitality ambassadors of Bali! Thank you, for giving me so special memories of my birthday in Bali! Keep up your amazing hospitality!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a restaurant that should not be missed. The food is authentic Balinese and it is amazing. Let your waiter guide you, we did.
Our server, Awan did a great job.
I would highly recommend this place