Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rico W

Good concept

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Jan 2024
Very good hotel, especially the interior design in the hotel area and the suite room type which is very luxurious like the name of the hotel, the staff are very friendly and quite helpful. The location is close to BNDCC Nusa Dua and the toll road. Breakfast is delicious and the rooms are clean. I am very comfortable staying here. I will come back to stay at this hotel if I go to Bali
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AU$362
    AU$934
    AU$1,028
3.5 km from The Crystal Luxury Bay Resort
View more hotels in Nusa Dua
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2024

Luxury place, great room, amazing views, easy check in, receive many bonus like free spa free beer and service are excellent as well, i would love to stay longer at this hotel, rooms are quite big for a good price like this hotel, if you want to find a good deal for vacation or honeymoon this hotel really a good choice to consider

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2024

I was completely underwhelmed with the service and facilities. From the first day we checked in I've noticed a lot of defects at the hotel. First there were lots of stains on the bedsheets and towels. Second the rooms that had the sauna which one of my family stayed had spider webs everywhere. Third the bath soap and shampoo container was broken. Not only in the room I stayed but almost all the rooms I inspected happened. After 4 days of make up room, the housekeeping didn't do anything about it. Fourth, the curtain in one of my family's room is broken. Fifth, the rooftop pool is full of moss and dirty. There were also nails sticking out near the sun lounge, this is really dangerous especially if people doesn't see it.
I'll mention a little bit about the service. I don't understand why the housekeeping doesn't have an extension number, which I had to dial to the reception everytime I need assistance with HK service. One time I was requesting for a soap, it took me one hour to wait. Since I noticed the reception was busy and they couldn't respond when I called I had to find the HK staff. Suppose in every hotel extension numbers are supposed to be seperated from every department. Breakfast was also below par, most of the food was bland and greasy. Honestly as a hotelier and frequent traveller, I am really dissapointed with everything. I hope The Crystal Luxury Bay Resort team can improve with their flaws in the near future.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2023

When we arrived, our reservation could not be found. It took a long time to figure out the problem. The hotel and the rooms have really been allowed to wear out and decay. There were stains on the curtains, sheets and towels. The worst nightmare was waking up to the sound of someone moving in the room. Mouse had gone into the baby's crib! Luckily the baby slept between us. We got another room in the middle of the night and we were stay for about 2 hours before the rattling started again and we saw a new mouse on the edge of the ceiling, below the air conditioner. Hotel is full of mouses. We packed our things and left for another place, the experience was horrible. We are waiting for the money refound for five nights because it was promised at the hotel reception before we left.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2023

Indescribably awful, dirty, dilapidated, just dreadful. Only stayed one night as we had arrived quite late in evening. Left me in tears as this was meant to be our honeymoon. Hotel made no effort to address our complaints when we were there, they didn’t seem to comprehend what we were saying. They are still refusing to refund us 4 months later despite the provision of photos showing the state of the place (a few of which I am now posting on here) and us flagging the complaint with our travel agent on the day of arrival and formalising this complaint via our agent with evidence as soon as we got back to UK.

Room tip: Location is terrible, trying to find any staff is next to impossible, they speak little English, so beware if this is your first language.
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2023 via mobile

This place claims to be 5 star but it is simply awful. It is certainly not luxury. It is barely worthy of 2 stars. Superficially it looks fine but here are some examples. To have a shower you have to climb over a bath nearly two feet high. The cushion on the chair In my room was full of holes. Lounges around the pool area were stained and filthy. The food in the almost abandoned restaurant was stone cold most of the time and the counter top containers holding food had no heat source. The place was sparsely populated with nary a Westerner in sight. Only redeeming feature was the friendly staff. Would never be seen dead there again

Room tip: Just don’t go there
Date of stay: July 2023