Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rachel M

Extremely Run Down

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Nov 2022via mobile
We were very disappointed with this “resort”. It was nothing like the pictures indicated and was extremely run down. The ground floor pool was clean but the whole area lacked any ambiance and was not overly inviting. Breakfast was okay - Nasi Goreng was excellent. I felt sorry for the staff they tried but even that couldn’t save this place!
Date of stay: September 2022
    AU$345
    AU$378
3.4 km from The Crystal Luxury Bay Resort
View more hotels in Nusa Dua
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2022 via mobile

It’s nice on the surface but could do with some improvements.
We had this hotel as part of a multi centre trip with Hays travel, and being only 3.5 miles away from our hotel in Legian it seemed pretty pointless to come here as it was on basically a motorway and there was no way to get out and explore as there was barely any save pavement to walk on.
The staff are lovely and the rooms are clean, but it is looking a little tired in a lot of places, fixtures in the toilets hanging off the walls, the pool didn’t seem to be cleaned on the rooftop. They also had sold out of a lot of things and when you’re so cut off from anywhere it’s not like there’s a lot of alternatives! I asked for a hot chocolate, they were out, a Bali coffee they were out, a banana, no bananas for an hour. So just settled for a tea with no milk as milk would take an hour!
It’s a great place but as it’s so cut off I think it would benefit from some more resources!

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 30 August 2022

This hotel is situated on a really busy bypass and is bordered by what looks like a boatyard (grinding all the time while we were there), what looked like a tip with cows on and other general wasteland and is a good 20 mins from the beach. The complex is built in a square around a central pool so you can basically see in everyone’s room, all the time, unless you shut your curtains. If you don’t mind that then crack on.
The rooms were pretty shabby, Minging curtains, holes and stains in towels and other grotty bits.
We arrived at 5pm and was told the pool bar was shut (looks like it was pretty shut down) the terrace bar was totally under construction and the restaurant was shut and we were unable to get food. There was a tiny (like really tiny) bar serving bottled beer and smoothies that was open, but that was shut by 7pm.
The place is like a ghost town, I reckon there were 4 rooms occupied tops and there were 2 staff members that I saw. The whole rooftop terrace was under a lot of construction and I wasn’t risking getting in the green pool. Honestly the place looked like it was in an end of the world movie where everything had been abandoned. It’s obviously been left sitting through COVID and just been neglected. Please do your research before you even consider booking this, 5* is an absolute stretch, it really is more like 1*. I had read the previous reviews and seen the pics and it was worse than we were expecting, we stayed 4 hrs and were only there that long as our tour operated faffed us around getting us moved.
Staff were lovely though and we felt really bad telling them we were off.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank johnnysM2065YX
Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

The hospitality of the staff, the decor of the resort and the room is what made me like my stay here. We were only here 3 nights we practically just slept and we’re gone throughout the whole day. The staff were so nice and welcoming. Whenever we needed something they were on top of it. Super sweet staff! The decor of the hotel is beautiful, it makes you feel very calm and relax once you enter. Also they did our laundry for us which was amazing! !! However the only thing I can say of why I gave it a 4 out of 5 is the maintenance, you can tell it some parts of the resort is slowly falling apart but it’s still a beautiful resort. Next the breakfast I give it a 3 out of 5 because there wasn’t much t eat but they do make you eggs and have fruit so that’s good. Don’t expect continental like at the Hilton. Final is the cleaning I will give it a 3 out of 5 because bottom of the bed was very dirty, and the faucet, the cracks are musty. You can tell it’s cleaned but just stained. The towels are a bit stained but they are washed. You can tell if they up their game up a bit this resort would be like any other 5 star resort.
Im conclusion my stay was good here I wish they would get more guests and were more busy because it’s a beautiful resort and the staff are wonderful people!
Thank you!!! Xx

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

Do NOT book this hotel is an absolute disgrace! Not what is advertised at all. I’m the middle of no where near to nothing near. Major busy Road! The hotel is falling apart in need of major renovation. Health & Safety issues everywhere. The rooms are dirty and falling apart. The pool areas are derelict like walking through waste land in the infinity pool area. Honestly we could not believe our eyes when we seen it. We booked for 7 nights safe to say we stayed one and moved to Melia Benoa.

Room tip: Do Not Book here
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Hendas852
Reviewed 9 June 2022

Do not book this hotel., totally misleading. Bar does not open at all. Major road outside ,car park and reception area are as one. I wish I could upload a video. Can't wait to ho home and I've only just got here

Date of stay: June 2022