5 people are viewing this hotel
Vio.com
AU$971
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
2,567 results
All reviews lagoon villa salt water lagoon boneka restaurant butler service gourmand deli lobster omelette the king cole bar chief butler foie gras croissant french toast head butler wagyu beef our honeymoon four seasons private pool beach staff lounge chairs
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2023

There are not words to express the experience I had at St Regis Bali. The staff made me feel like family. To say everything I feel would take a lifetime, as my gratitude knows no bounds. Every single staff member made me feel safe, cared for, and special. The butlers went above and beyond to not only make my stay unforgettable but to make me smile all day every day. In fact the smiles from every staff member helped me move through a difficult time I’ve been going through and made me happy for the first time in months. To say I was sad to leave is an understatement. I felt at home at the St Regis Bali, and I wish I could have stayed for many more days, weeks, months. It was not only paradise in the amenities and beautiful villas, it was a home away from home because of the kindness of the staff who treated me not as a guest but as a friend. I am forever grateful, and I will never forget my my time there. As soon as I am able, I will be back.

I’ll be sending an email to management with the names of the specific people who made me feel extra special and who deserve special accolades for their work. Specifically Riawan the personal trainer and yoga teacher at the gym; Putu Suadnyana with the cleaning and housekeeping service; Spa technicians Yuti, Sukeni, Yuli, and Mei and actually everyone at the spa;, Augus A the concierge extraordinaire who made me so cared for; Bagus Agus and Dedi the dial “0” service members; butlers Wawan and Tu Adi and Bas; chief butler Carlos; Dias and Tia and Lilik and Guna and Didik at Boneka restaurant;,the service at KayuPuti especially one I can’t remember his name he served me on my last night and was absolutely incredible; Yudi at Vista Bar; Asep the loyalty manager who gave me the most incredible gift and warm welcome back that I’ll never forget ; Chandra who was my first check-in person and made me incredibly welcome and happy; and many many more - I have lists and lists of names of the incredible people I met there that I will never forget. It was more than a holiday- the staff genuinely and authentically wanted me to be happy, and I cannot say thank you enough.

St Regis Bali taught me lessons about kindness and hospitality. It taught me to slow down and enjoy my life. And most of all it gave me memories to enrich my life forever.

I dream of coming back soon. I will pray that I can meet my Balinese St Regis friends again.

Thank you for everything. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Diana

Room tip: Get to know the staff - they will make your stay unforgettable. Also, If you request something special, the staff will find a way.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MsDianaHall
Marcel Kloet, General Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2023

Dear OnAir53618220076,

Greetings from The St Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for sharing your experience at the St. Regis Bali Resort through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you have had an enjoyable experience and were impressed with St. Regis signature service we offered. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your valuable comments have been shared to our team in order to let them know that their effort has been recognized of our valuable guest such as yourself.

On behalf our St. Regis Bali team, certainly we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island, Bali!

Reviewed 8 April 2023 via mobile

The St Regis Bali Nusa Dua is absolutely perfect. We stayed in a Gardinia Villa, and it was wonderful. Spacious and well appointed with a large private pool. The hotel is located on a private beach, it’s the best place to swim in Nusa Dua. The butler service here is amazing. They anticipate your needs and cater your stay to your preferences. Our butler was Tu Adi and he was next level, we can’t thank him enough for his great service. The staff at this hotel are what make it a truly 5 star experience. A huge thank you goes to Niluh Ratnasari. She went above and beyond to ensure we had the best stay and we are very grateful for her attention to detail and her kindness. We will be back at this hotel for sure.

Date of stay: April 2023

Dear Contactbeetle,

Greetings from St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your precious time reviewing our hotel and we truly appreciate your valuable feedback.

I am so glad to know that you enjoyed the entire stay from the beginning until you left the resort with an unforgettable bank of happy memories and were impressed with the signature services we offered. Certainly, your positive feedback will be shared with the entire team to motivate them to continuously deliver our St. Regis signature service from the heart.

We hope that your flawless experience will lead you back to The St. Regis Bali Resort for more enriching stay.

Reviewed 14 March 2023

We stayed over for the weekend
This is our third visit to the beautiful resort, and each time it doesn't fail to amaze.

We stayed at the strand Villa through a Marriott bonvoy free upgrade.

The villa was thoughtfully and tastefully done up with all the amenities you can think of.

The villa was large (to say the least) with a view of the beach and sea. The pool was large and inviting, and there was a comfortable pavilion / gazebo which provided hours of comfortable lounging. The sun could be hot but the surrounding foliage brings in the shade and cools it down. You can fall asleep for hours.

We enjoyed the TV that is linked to a Bose hifi set. It conceals at the touch of a button and gives you a full view of the beach. There are day curtains that provides the privacy when needed.

Things like 3 TVs including one in the bathroom, rain shower head, automated toilet seats are all a given and expected. The spacious bathtub easily accommodates two persons, great for married couples.

We dined at all three restaurants. Consistently, the staff was attentive to details and checked on us to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and that the food was agreeable.

Boneka arguably offers the best buffet breakfast in the region. A nice mix of international and local cuisine. Their signature nouvelle egg is delightful. I enjoyed the foie gras served with a sunny side up. There is the river lobster omelette which was mouth tantalizing, making us wanting for more. Guna attended to us. When we were full, he remarked that we could always squeeze in dessert. He introduced two dessert that were off the menu, that tasted off the charts. Absolutely impressive and fabulous. The downside was that I had to exercise the calories off later. All the staff was attentive and was ever so eager to please.

Dulang was a beautiful restaurant that served traditional Balinese food. You will also be entertained by a Balinese traditional dance performer. Food was certainly off the beaten track and tastefully done. It introduces the flavors of Balinese cuisine.

We dined at Kayuputi on the last night. We had the wagyu beef and lobster. We shared a lobster soup with dumplings. Again they were absolutely delightful. For an Asian who grew up eating dumplings his whole life, this was really very good and enjoyable. The portions were small but extremely filling. A choice of bread made with different flavors all in one roll was served together. Eventually we didn't feel that we over-ate. It was just comfortable.

The Deli at the lower floor provided a convenient lunch spot. We ordered beef rendang and a quinoa salad. They were beautifully flavoured. Special mention goes to Adi. We enjoyed the sambal and bought some for home. He checked our departure date and made sure we had a fresh purchase that was delivered to our room. And when we ate at the Deli, he gave us a very generous portions. That brought glee to our faces.

We befriended Ms Ni Wayan Sariati, the food and beverage manager. We struck up a conversation easily. She was attentive throughout our stay and checked on us regularly to make sure we enjoyed all the culinary delights

In short, you can never be disappointed with St Regis Bali. Having stayed at other St Regis around the world, none can hold a candle to this jewel in Marriott's chain. Not surprisingly, it has been voted the best resort in Bali repeatedly

If you want to be pampered and get a upgraded definition of luxury, stay at St Regis. You will not be disappointed.

Kudos to everyone at the hotel! We enjoyed our stay tremendously.

Date of stay: March 2023
2  Thank hoenam
Marcel Kloet, General Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2023

Dear hoenam,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you very much for leaving your generous feedback about your recent experience with us.

I am delighted to learn that you were delightfully impressed with the beachfront villa, dining experience, as well as signature service we offered.

Thank you for your continued support of our brand and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Bali Island.

Reviewed 24 February 2023 via mobile

Impeccable service. We stayed here after staying a night at the W Seminyak. The level of service we received from start to end was flawless and one of the best we’ve received at any Marriott hotel. Received an upgrade from a private pool suite to a gardenia villa suite was just the icing on the cake.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marcel Kloet, General Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2023

Dear linkai,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a terrific review!

We are all pleased to hear that we have successfully exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your St. Regis experience.

We strive to give the best service to create memorable moments for our guests during their stay and going through your comments, it makes us believe that we have solidly achieved this goal.

We certainly hope that future plans will bring you back to stay with us for another exquisite resort experience.

Reviewed 21 February 2023 via mobile

If we could give this resort a 10 star we would. Our stay was fantastic. The staff is incredibly friendly and provided beyond expectation service. We loved every minute of our stay. Only complaint was we should have booked more days. The service continued as we inadvertently left some things behind. My husband received not just an email, but a picture of our items asking what we would like for them to do with them. We had just boarded a cruise ship so there was no way to immediately retrieve them. The St. Regis was so gracious to arrange for a driver to deliver the items to our port stop 2 days later which was over 2 hours away from the hotel. When they arrived in port they sent another picture of the port authority to which they turned our items over to and asked for us to confirm receipt. What amazing customer service. We are so grateful to the St. Regis Bali and staff.

Date of stay: February 2023
1  Thank Monika312
Marcel Kloet, General Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2023

Dear Monika312,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the entire stay from the beginning until you have left the resort with an unforgettable memory. It is our commitment to delight our valued guests and I am proud that my dedicated team has successfully delivered an experience beyond expectation. I would also love to express my gratitude for taking the time to write a review full of words of praise and compliments, which undoubtedly makes our job worthwhile.

Together with the team, I very much look forward to your return for another exquisite experience.

With my best regards