“It's a Starbucks”

Starbucks Discovery Shopping Mal
Ranked #9 of 52 Coffee & Tea in Kuta
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Well what can I say about this place? The place is decently size with outdoor and indoor seating. Located by the main entrance. With good wifi connection and cold a/c.(something to say, especially in Bali). The staff are very polite and attentive. I enjoyed my iced caramel macchiato

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Not a bad Starbucks - air conditioning is strong, seats are plentiful and comfy, staff are polite and the usual range of drinks is on offer. I was overcharged for my drink (the tall Caramel Macchiato was on offer for 35k idr down from 52), but after I'd sat down the staff came over to me with the difference, which I really appreciated as I hadn't said anything.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stopped in to have an Iced Coffee during our shopping expedition. Absolutely delicious. Icy cold and a true coffee flavour

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Starbucks is at the entrance of the Discovery mall. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. Menu is decently priced and they offer free wifi. Good place to have official meetings.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This is one of the places that I visit when picking up food for the family. The location is great being at the entrance of Discovery Mall and directly opposite Bread Talk which is also great. We visit Bali several times a year as it is only a short flight to Bali from where we live.

We ordered two Tuna Cheese Panini's for my wife and I, a Tuna Puff for my son, two caramel waffles for the kids, and a large hot Green Tea Latte with no foam for the whole family to share, except my son who is not a fan of green tea.

As always the food is heated up and tastes excellent as does the Green Tea Latte. The service is perfect as always and the staff are polite and efficient.