Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I had stayed at this hotel in the previous year & enjoyed it .In the intervening year i had read reviews in Tripadvisor which were not very favorable. Hence i was apprehensive when i wanted to visit the second time.But my fears were dispelled when i heard the reassuring familar voices of Ary ,the manager & her Asst. Kadek.I decided to take the risk by visiting again.
Instead, i found my fears unfonfed with things improving for the better under the stewardship of the new Mgt. of Ary.The food in the restaurant had improved as well as service & cleaniness.To top it all i got a better located independent cottage facing the swimming pool & Dining hall. The linen & towel was changed everyday,mineral water bottle kept along with mosie repellent.
The service was good apart from Ary,& Kadek by Desak,chandra,Madde etc.One felt ones needs were looked after promptly.
Above the central location with the dependable Mataharihari Dept. stores,Restaurants & the Airprt not very far. All this at Budget prices & helpful service.I will definately stay at this place if i visit again this winter!

Room tip: Request for a cottage facing swimming pool.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank MARGDARSHI
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Have stayed here numerous times,it's very affordable,the staff are amazing here .Rooms are the original Bali look ,but they have recently built newer rooms if you are looking for the modern Bali look.Housekeeping is very thorough ,rooms are very clean,considering the age of the hotel.A great place for families to stay as it is a small complex.Great walking location to the beach and Kuta.....

Room tip: Upgrade to a superior bungalow at the rear and enjoy old Bali ....
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank reginabarlee r
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I stayed at Ida Hotel for 16 days from 21st July. I loved my stay, I found all the staff very friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and cleaned every day with new sheets and fresh towels and two bottles of water, the gardens and grounds beautiful. I also found the hotel quiet, but so central to everything in Kuta.

I loved my time at Ida and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Room tip: The rooms along from reception and resturant have indoor bathrooms, the ones at the back have outdoor bathrooms, which are very private.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank ChrisHarrison16
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We absolutely loved our stay here, the hotel was very very clean. They cleaned our room daily and gave us bottles of water and the hotel itself was very traditional but very well kept and so clean. The pool and restaurant area was beautiful and it was about 5 minutes walk from kuta square so its pretty central if you wanna be near shops, etc. The people there were so friendly and if we went back we would definitely stay here again :)

Date of stay: August 2012
5  Thank Haynes123
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Things I liked (standard room)

Central location - walk to anywhere in Kuta or Legian. Quiet despite being central, family friendly and kid friendly.
Service - daily sheet change, bathroom clean, new towels and bottled water
Room - mossie spray provided, hot water, quiet, fridge, mattress very comfortable
Breakfast - buffet style rotating (one day bacon, eggs, tomato, toast, croissants, juice, fruit, other day sausages, noodles, eggs, toast, pastry, fruit). They dont mind how much you eat!
Reception - good level of English, ALWAYS polite, answer your emails,
Parking - parking available, security guard 24/7
Gardens - simple, well maintained by a dedicated gardener daily
TV - cable tv with many channels, that actually work!
Luggage room and your own personal safe at reception if you need it.
Price - for what you get, it is a wonderful price for central Kuta

Negatives
Pool - right next to the restaurant so people watch you, and it is a little smelly
Bathrooms - could do with an upgrade (old, sometimes smelly)
No airport transfer service
Welcome drink - we were told "you have no choice" lol it is a standard fruit drink with grenadine syrup :-)
Towels - frayed and need replacing

Room tip: As far as I know most rooms were ok, room 229 (poolside) was nicer than the 133 room (in the tall block of rooms).
Date of stay: July 2012