I stayed here for 3 nights with a group of friends. We saw the website featuring the new, modern rooms with orange highlights but when we reached, our rooms didn't look like that. We were told the "modern" rooms were booked out so we were put in "traditional" designed rooms instead. Obviously those "traditional" rooms are in the old wing which is further away from the lift, depending on your room number, it can be quite a long walk! so make sure you highlight this during your booking.
The traditional room wasn't that bad except "traditional" design; beds & pillows were clean. 3 of us were haring a room but the 3rd bed wasn't set up in the room even though I believed it was mentioned during the booking. But it was sent to the room shortly while we were settling in, extra pillows were sent to us promptly too. We got clean towels everyday.
Staffs were friendly in general. The hotel has an open lobby area, linking to the coffee house, with indoor and outdoor seating over looking to the courtyard and pool area. Breakfast spread was wonderful every morning except the bacon~ they had a pancake station where you can get french toast, waffle, pancake and omelet.
The hotel is not visible from the main road, you have to walk approx 200 meter inward to reach the lobby (plus point - it's very quiet) If you have been to Patong in Phuket or Krabi Ao Nang beach road, then Kuta beach road is just like that! Don't expect beach front resort. You won't find any for the whole stretch. All the hotels and restaurants are located on one side of the road, crossing the road, you'll come to the beach where you can do some surfing, surf boards are available for rent. There are McDonald, 24hours mart and ample of restaurants nearby the hotel - another plus point. Hard Rock cafe is not far away too.
Kuta beach road is a one way street (most of the roads in Bali are one way) and over crowded leading from Matahari shopping area. We were in our tour van most of the time, going back to the hotel is a dread. Traffic is a nightmare, so ditch the cars. From the hotel you can walk north to Legian and Seminyak (30min at least) where there are many boutiques. Or, just opt to stay in any of these two places, accessibility is much better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach is strategically located, only few steps away from famous Kuta Beach and exciting nightlife of Legian street, also direct walking access to new retail & lifestyle hub - "beachwalk". The Resort features 191 rooms and suites equipped with LCD flat TV with cable television and free WIFI in all Resort's premises. It is fit for holiday destination with a free-form swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a kid's pool with waterslide. Free fun daily activities are available by the poolside as well as free Dino Kid's Club for 3 - 12 years old and enjoy relaxing body treatments at H'Spa and Happy Feet Reflexology. For dining selection, HARRISSIMO Pizza & Pasta and HARRIS Cafe offer a wide range of Indonesian, Asian, and International specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Harris Hotel Kuta Bali
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach Bali