1,870 results
All reviewstowel animalswaterbom parkdiscovery mallfamily roomsmaller poollarge fridgebalinese massagegreat family hotelgood sizeegg stationwalking distancemain poolsuperior roominterconnecting roomskuta squarea ground floor roombuffet breakfast
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Second stay at this hotel.
The rooms are fantastic- clean, spacious, a heap of tv channels, hot/cold shower, clean towels, clean sheets, comfortable bed, aircon. There's great internet reception at the restaurant and you can get some in your room (however it can be temperamental). Who needs internet when you're in paradise anyway?!
Staff are always very helpful and lovely- shout out to Gun at the restaurant, as he's always up for a chat. Paulus and his team will do anything to help make your stay comfortable.
Great location- not in the party district of Kuta, but still close to everything.
I would recommend not going in rainy season (Nov- late January) as Bali is always over-crowded with Aussie bogans (I'm Aussie, and even I can't handle it), hotels, tours, restaurants etc always put up their prices, and it rains the majority of the time.
I also recommend Green Garden restaurant at Paulus' other hotel. Great food and friendly staff.
Will definitely stay at Febris next time I head over (which will hopefully be soon).

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms on the ground floor level near the pool are great for location, however sometimes hypo kids run up and down the pathways which can get pretty noisy.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Febri's is a great 3 star hotel located in South Kuta. It has everything you need for a pleasant stay in Kuta, friendly staff (although their English is not perfect), a great pool and a great in-house Spa.
I stayed with 2 girlfriends in one of the Quad rooms, which was spacious and had plenty of room for all our luggage. The room was clean and had a large bathroom with a huge bath! Again, it had plenty of space for all our toiletries! The cleaning staff were friendly & surprised us on my girlfriend's birthday by covering the bed with flowers & a towelling animal (see pic) with a note wishing her a very happy birthday. A very nice thoughtful touch.
The pool is a great size, not too big, but not too small, and has plenty of sunny & shady spots. Service is easily obtained by the bells located around the pool to save you getting up & going to the lobby to ask for menus or drinks. Pool towels are provided by the hotel.
The in-house Spa is sensational. I had a hot stone massage followed by a pedicure and was totally relaxed afterwards.
Although the staff's english is a bit poor, their smiles often make up for the language barrier. They offer a free taxi back to the airport if you book the day before you leave, and there is a friendly transport kiosk at the front of the hotel.
If I found myself in Kuta again, I'd stay here again without any hesitation.
There is some construction work going on next door, but I did not find that it disrupted my holiday in any way. The hotel was also going through some renovation at the front in the lobby, but again, it wasn't disruptive.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room if you want to have a nice overlook.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Floss747
Reviewed 27 February 2012

The febris is a little sanctuary in the hustle of kuta. We were recommended by a friend and we were very happy. Spa was amazing best massages we had in Bali. You have to try the 3 hour packages in the private spa villas. We only had breakfast at the restaurant that was nice and it's close to some great places to eat (across the road is the nicest restaurant we went to in Bali. The rooms are simple but clean and all you need. The staff are friendly and the drivers out the front are great $7 to drive us to jimbaran bay, wait while we ate and drive us home. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Ofthelilly
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I've been staying at this hotel twice in 2011.
What I like:
Excellent towel art (surprise everyday), prompt housekeeping, very good breakfast, comfy bed, thick snow White towels, great in-house spa/massage, large bathroom, nice swimming pool, and free airport drop-off.
What I don't like:
Too crowded (hard to book, no tolerance for check-in/check-out time, noisy sometimes), no free wifi in rooms (signal is too weak for most rooms), slightly far to walk to Kuta Beach (but it's very closed to Discovery Mall), receptionists usually don't smile, and price has been increased too much.

Room Tip: Rooms are exactly the same size/decoration for premium & superior room, only difference is probably the room location. I got 1st floor near pool for premium, 2nd floor for superior.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
greenbali, General Manager at Febri's Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2012

Dear ReneeWoo of Taiwan,

First of all, on behalf of all the staff and management, I'd like to thank you for staying with us again in the last Christmas/New Year holiday. Your kind ratings on all the review boxes are much appreciated too.

Indeed, during the Christmas/New Year holiday, rooms are always difficult to book. Travellers usually book well ahead especially at favourite hotels. In fact, we already received some bookings for the next Christmas (usually from repeat guests as they want to secure the space well ahead). However, I personally do not recommend my repeat guests to come to Bali during that festive holiday. Apart from being expensive (room rates are subject to peak season surcharge as with your airfare), road traffics are so bad all around Bali, popular beach destinations are too crowded with local tourists. Hence, compared to your 1st visit, your 2nd visit was inevitably a lot more expensive because of this holiday surcharge (and most probably not as comfortable either).

WIFI connectivity is not available inside hotel rooms because our access points are located in the public areas and swimming pools (unless your computer has a strong reception ability and your laptop is located right next to room balcony with your door and windows open). WiFi should however be accessible if you sit out at your room balcony. The closer you are to the pools, the signal strength should become stronger. With this opportunity, I’d suggest internet connectivity in the lobby if you'd like to have video calls or any other internet activities with heavy load requirement. As a rule of thumb, the closer our gadget is to the main router, the faster our internet connection should be.

If our speed is not fast enough, faster internet is available at the nearby business centres in Bali Dynasty and Discovery Kartika Plaza hotels (but fee applies there). After all, unlike with many hotels around the area, WiFi is complimentary at Febri’s for our guests (our added value since April last year).

Wishing you another pleasant Bali holiday in 2012.

Paulus Wibowo

Reviewed 23 February 2012

We stayed in a family quad room, we had two adults, two kids and a baby. Great location, fantastic restaurant, great value spa treatments, superb rooms - so clean and the way that the cleaners made the towels into animals everyday was so cool. I would definetly stay there again, I have nothing bad to say about Febri's- I loved every minute of our stay!

• Stayed: January 2012