The Oasis Kuta
USD 154*
USD 144*
Kuta Central Park Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 39*
USD 26*
USD 193*
USD 186*
USD 835*
USD 108*
Agoda.com
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 79*
USD 68*
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 112*
USD 83*
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 138*
USD 115*
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 115*
USD 109*
Hotel Kumala Pantai(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 151*
USD 129*
  • Breakfast included
Bali Garden Beach Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 135*
USD 124*
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswestern foodstrategic locationhot showerpool viewsofa
Reviewed 14 January 2012

The photo gallery only show the swimming pool view, because that is the only attraction.The rooms are very dirty. Bed sheet is dirty too. And the duty staff is very reluxtant to change for us.Lots of flies and mosquito, breakfast is also terrible. DONT STAY THERE.

Room Tip: Ramayana Hotel, which is nearby, is much more better.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Lai yee T
Reviewed 9 January 2012

OK WELL .... I HAVE BEEN TO ALOT OF HOTELS IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. When i arrived at the hotel you were told you would recieve a welcome drink hahaha all you got was a card that said one free welcome drink recieve at bar.

The rooms were full of all sorts of bugs and all bite.The shower and toilet seat looked like they had never been cleaned in there life i am not kiding the whole time i was there i put toilet paper down can u imagien being in a rush.The taps were rusty and the aircon would leak i found out the hard way walking to the toilet at night and slipped over smaking my head on the ground and what do the staff say sorry sir put a towel down.I had to ring room service every day to get a towel to have a shower with and still they would take there time.

The staff were ridicullas they had no idea about cleaning and everyday you would ask when is my room going to be cleaned. The secuity guard tryed selling me everything from transport to fireworks i sorry but i go back to the hotel to ecape the streets of bali after a while. some of the staff would come and sit with you at night outside your room and try and talk to you about who knows what.

the pool was ok i have to admit and was a little drity but i did swim in it .the sun beds were drity but nothing a towel cant fix.

the location of the oasis is away from everything and down a small dark allyway not nice at all trust me.

Overall i would never stay here every again even if someone payed me so just look at the pictures at the top they say every think about place.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE U WILL BE SORRY try the hotel called ''THE 101'' on legian street my mates stayed there amazing hotel
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank dan h
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I have to agree with tudish!!! We booked in April and arrived to find our room wouldn't be ready until 7 pm. The "Compulsary" New Years dinner which cost $55 American dollars was absolute rubbish. Our room flooded whilst we were out and we only found out when no less than 3 other guests told us on our return. We went to the reception to enquire as to why they did not inform us and we were told "It is the rainy season". When I pointed out that it hadn't been raining and the flooding was caused by a water pipe they said it is all cleaned up so what is the problem! I ended up with two pairs of shoes ruined and then on check out they had the nerve to charge 7000 Rupiah for a bottle of water.

The doors to the balcony would not close fully, letting in all manner of bugs, etc, the chain on the front door could simply by opened by slipping your hand around it, the shower stall had gaps on the outside wall so that you could see into it from the corridor outside.

Breakfast ( and I use that term laughingly) consisted of fried chicken, noodles and rice, Pretty much what the New Years dinner was!

Admittedly the pool was about the only plus but again the tiles on the bottom were broken (if not missing).

I asked for a safe key and was told there were NONE available. Nor were there any extra pillows (so we bought some). Trying to get an extra towel was a nightmare so we bought them too.

In closing I would NOT EVER RECOMMEND this hotel but we did meet some AWESOME people (other guests) whilst we were there.

Interesting to note though that of these people extended their holiday by 2 weeks but moved to another hotel as soon as they could!!!

Room Tip: Tip to choose a good room DON"T STAY HERE!!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Chez K
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I knew this hotel from internet. It's look fine from the pictures.
The Oasis located in a very Narrow street which is only small car (honda freed with the mirror retracted) can pass, and parking area capacity is only for 7 small car. If no space available for parking, you have to parking your car, in the bakung sari street without any responsibility from the oasis. So don't even think to stay at The Oasis, if you drive a car.

The room is average, that is comfortable enough just for 2 adults and 1 child. Toilet was separated from the bathroom.

Air conditioning was not cool, you have to wait about 15 minutes.

The oasis staff will charge you Rp. 100.000 more if you request a room at first floor.

The only thing that we cold enjoy was it's pool, which is the other hotel could do so.

I didn't think it was hotel . . . .

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Hargowahyuono
Reviewed 21 December 2011

It was my first time saying in Oasis Kuta and I would highly recommend this hotel. The room is nothing luxurious but comfortable and relaxing enough-with basic amenities. The highlight of this hotel would definitely be the pool, we got a room on the lower floor which led up right to the pool, definitely one of the best parts of our trip, you can sit under the stars at night in front of the beautiful pool after a long day of traveling.

The staff were nice but at times weren't really responsive. I remembered having to wait ages for wanting to borrow an iron.

Breakfast was however a bit disappointing, not much variety and somewhat tasteless. I suggest this needs improving.Although the background Balinese music was nice. However the overall food provided at the hotel was quite nice, on nights me and my friend got lazy to go out to Kuta for dinner we dined in and ordered the chicken cordon bleu- which was definitely value for money and it was quite yummy.

Apart from that, I have to agree with the previous comments that state that the hotel in somewhat hidden, this is true but so long as you don't come back late at night alone, it shouldn't be a problem. Even if you do have someone accompany you and never go out alone- especially females. Especially for ladies, be careful of the street merchants who work at the shops nearby, they'll be constantly hitting on you and sometimes bug you to visit their shops.

And I don't want to scare people, but do take precaution. This could have all been in our imagination. But one evening my friend had to go to the toilet and it was around 3am and she could have sworn that she swore a shadowy figure on the bathroom door-it definitely wasn't hers and not mine as i was fast asleep. On the next night I was sound asleep and I swear someone had tapped my back only to find my friend on the other side of the bed so it couldn't have been her. Apart from that I was taking a nap in the afternoon and i was woken up instantly and heard children laughing, then i asked my friend were there kids outside just now playing by the pool and my friend said they were none. Again this could have all been in our imagination, but it sounds fishy to me.

Other than that, this is an absolutely pleasant hotel and you do not have a reason not to stay here. Value for money and beautiful! Would definitely come again.

Room Tip: Choose one on the lower floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends