1,259 results
All reviewstequila barkuta beachgarden suiteswim up baropposite the beachbeachwalk mallpoppies lanelocation is greatwater pressureground floorshopping centrenice poolbaliramasurferssurfingnightlife
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

The beach villa has multiple bungalow style rooms, with a clean pool and the samudera restaurant is definitely the highlight. The food is good and it turns into a rock music dinner place by night offering ample sea views. Would recommend for couples, family and friends.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Adi S, General Manager at Grand Istana Rama Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Kopal G,

Warmest Greetings from Endlessly Happening Hotel!

Grand Istana Rama Hotel Kuta Bali is sincerely thankful for your time to share your experiences during your stay at our hotel. We are gladly happy to acknowledge that you like your stay with our hotel, our great food and our excellent services. Besides, we are more than happy to know that you also spend your time at our huge swimming pool as the best spot for relaxing and taking pleasure.

We would like to thank you for recommending our hotel, again we are very delighted at your comments and wish to greet you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

CC ( 18.01.17 )
I and my son stayed here 2 days. The locations beside beach was perfect because we went Bali for surfing, and the service was good with smile. The facility was a little old to us, but we were satisfied. We were satisfied this hotel with price, location, the staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Adi S, General Manager at Grand Istana Rama Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear CanisHan,

Warmest Greetings from Endlessly Happening Hotel!

Thank you for your sincere comment.

We are grateful to hear that our friendly staff service have met above your expectation and has made your stay so comfortable that it felt like home. Naturally, we are also proud to be located in such a strategic location, in front of kuta beach and next to the biggest shopping mall.

Again thank you for your good reviews and hope that we may greet you soon again on your holiday in Bali.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at grand istana Rama for 5 days. Our room was spacious and comfortable with awesome air conditioning, which is a big plus for Canadians. They offer 24 hour room service with a menu big enough to please anyone. The pool is wonderful with a swim up bar and snacks delivered right to your lounge chair.

Location is great. Right next door to beach walk mall so we had entertainment for the rainy days.

Now the only drawback, the beach. There were people swimming there, but the sand was full of garbage and vendors trying to sell you a bunch of stuff you don’t need. A lady even kept grabbing our hair trying to braid it. If you want a clean beach getaway, I would suggest not staying in Kuta beach.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear nikrav,

Warmest Greetings from Endlessly Happening Hotel!

Grand Istana Rama Hotel Kuta Bali is sincerely thankful for your time to share your experiences during your stay at our hotel. We are gladly happy to acknowledge that you like our spacious clean room, our great food and our excellent services. Besides, we are more than happy to know that you also spend your time at our huge swimming pool as the best spot for relaxing and taking.

We do apologize for the dirty beach caused by natural phenomenon of cyclone and west wind that impact to brought trashes from the ocean, this effect always happens every year from October to April.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at Grand Istana Rama Hotel Kuta Bali.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I arrived at this beautiful hotel on 12 January and will be here till 17 January. I came here to spend my birthday in the beautiful Island of Bali. On the 14 January I went up to Kintamani to view the 2 volcanos, Agung and Batuh. I got back to the hotel at about 5pm and I had a shower and a short rest. At about 7pm I went to get a light dinner then returned to my room. I saw some hotel staff in my room and when I entered they had s cake complete with candles for me. I was greeted with the singing of Happy Birthday. It was so touching. Thank you Grand Istana Rama Hotel. You really made my day.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Richard B,

Warmest Greetings from Endlessly Happening Hotel!

Grand Istana Rama Hotel Kuta Bali is gratefully thankful for sharing your precious holiday experiences with us on Tripadvisor.
We are proud that we did the best part for your birthday. We hope that it would be the most memorable moment during your holiday in Bali.

Once again we thank you for your wonderful review about us and we will be eager in welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

its arrite.....close to the beach...amenities r ok but they did not give a double bed, as requested....we went for honeymoon and slept on twin bed although we specifically mentioned it and requested for it.....dint have a choice but to accept since we paid in full before reach the property....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear farzanak712,

Warmest Greetings from Endlessly Happening Hotel!

Grand Istana Rama Hotel Kuta Bali is sincerely thankful for spending your time to share your review of our hotel during your holiday in Bali. Naturally, we are also proud to be located in such a strategic location, in front of kuta beach, next to the biggest shopping mall.

We appreciate for your comment regarding bedding type request. We would like to inform that we almost full by those time, and we cannot guarantee to set certain bed type. However we could make a Hollywood double bed. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at Grand Istana Rama Hotel Kuta Bali, by having double bed.