All reviews bloody sweet restaurant swim up bar cocktail party the pool view rooms front bar poolside room the hotel manager pool side tour desk cleaned daily air conditioner bali holiday ground floor great pool kuta square sudi massage
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I travel on my own a lot and have stayed here a number of times. The staff are very cheerful and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Requests are attended to promptly. The manager George makes all the guests feel welcome.Unfortunately on one of my stays I became ill and had to go to hospital.When I returned the staff looked after me like family The location is excellent .
The pool and new restaurant are good,and the rate is very reasonable.I would never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Ewren N
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I have just returned from a wonderful week at the Legian Paradiso. Thanks to George and his wonderful staff for making my stay a very pleasant experience. I will Definately be staying there again. Very soon hopefully. The rooms are very clean! No request too much trouble for the very helpful staff. My sisters and I took part in the first cooking lessons to be held in the "Bloody Sweet" restaurant atthefeont of the hotel! An awesome experience! Thanks George.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times, and I have never been disappointed. I have travelled with family,friends and my own and every time has been awesome. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help in any way they can to make your stay perfect. The hotel is in a great location not far from anything, which makes travelling Bali easy. Rooms are cleaned every day and the grounds are immaculate. As always The Legian Paridiso has made a great holiday possible.

Room Tip: Deluxe Pool room is my favourite!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I've just returned from a week at the Paradiso and am about to book again for October. I had a wonderful time and my sisters and I were the first guests to take part in the hotel's new cooking school. We got to produce a meal alongside the chefs of the hotel and my Nasi Goreng passed the test with the hotel manager, George, being our food critic. It was a great experience and hopefully I can reproduce the dish as well at home. I can find nothing negative to say about this hotel at all - the management and staff are all very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The new sports bar and restaurant out the front is definitely "Bloody Sweet" and it's hard to go past the food served there. We ate there on a number of evenings and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done to George and all his team. - Regards Anne Davis

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Anne D
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We have been to Bali 3 times and on two of these occasion have stayed at the Legian Paradiso Hotel where th manager George makes you feel right at home. The rooms are cleaned daily, the gardens beautifully maintained and the pool is a great place to socialise. Nothing is too much trouble and the wonderful staff make your stay awesome. If you have any concerns while you are staying at the hotel, the manager George has them attended to staright away Yes there are mosquitoes but we get them in Australia too. Leo the tattooist and magician man is a great source of entertainment and keeps the guest entertained for hours. The hotel is currently being revamped and the new reception area and restaurant are just a couple of the renovations that have taken place over the last 12 months. The Garden View rooms have just been repainted and I believe that the Pool View rooms wil be getting a spruce up later this year o early next year. If you wanta great place to stay that is close to the shopping area and many attractions, then stay at the Legian Paradiso.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family