Bali Garden Beach Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 108
  • Breakfast included
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 116
USD 66
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 75
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 182
USD 91
Agoda.com
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 108
Agoda.com
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 60
USD 55
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 68/night.

Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
USD 168
USD 144
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 91
USD 206
USD 156
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 98
  • Breakfast included
1,590 results
All reviewskuta beachriva barrooftop poolsea viewtop floorpizza hutjunior suitehard rock cafestar hotelopposite the beachshower roombeachwalk malllate checkspecial thankspoppies lanean upgradelocation is great
Reviewed 17 February 2018

A great hotel & well situated for beach, Poppies 2, discovery centre etc. Luxurious rooms and the best hotel we've stayed in Bali todate ( out of 4). Walking distance for above locations & helpful friendly staff

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear stevepeacock,

I thank you for choosing us and am happy that you enjoyed our services.
I am also gratetful that you appreciate our employees for they play a great role in the success of our hotel.
We wish to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.
Cordiallu

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This is the first time for me to stay this hotel and the experience was good enough.
Check in was very quick and efficient. They immediately found my booking and Accor membership. I usually try to find the hotel which I have the loyalty membership for better service and this hotel did good job.
The room was quiet although the hotel is in the busy Kuta beach area. Their king bed is very comfortable to catch good sleep. Wifi is fast to clear my work.
Very lovely hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear ManngaDua,

I thank you to be a loyal member.
I am glad that you enjoyed the comfort of your room and wish that you come back again with family for a longer stay.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay in Kuta Beach area. Room spacious, separate bathroom and toilet. Breakfast vary and delicious, you can have breakfast in swimming pool area and enjoy the scenery. Really close to Beach Walk Mall.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yenny W
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Yenny W,

I thank you for staying with us and I am very happy that you enjoyed the comfort of your room as well as our breakfast spread.

Indeed our roof top offers a stunning 180 degrees view from the bay of Kuta.

I wish to have the pleasure to meet you upon your next visit.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

It is a 5 star hotel, but I will rate it 4....but for staff and cleanliness is definitely a 5 star.
My room was nice and I liked the shower and restroom...
The breakfast was excellent and the service was matched...in particular the waitress Nati....very professional.
Definitely an Hotel to go back to

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Pin8otto,

I thank you for choosing us and am glad that you enjoyed the comfort of your room.
I thank you to praise our employees and I appreciate that you value our breakfast spread.
I wish to have the pleasure to welcome you during your next visit.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

This is a nice and surprisingly quiet place to stay on Kuta. The breakfast in the open air breakfast room was always delicious and filling, and staff was professional. The room I had was huge, the bed was comfortable and I enjoyed my stay. The beach was only a few steps across the road. I would certainly repeat my stay.

If I have one complaint about the property, it is that access is a bit strict. The front desk is upstairs and can be hard to find if you don't know the place. Getting to breakfast requires your keycard, so the A/C is off in your room while you eat. I suppose security in the age of terrorism requires this, but the size of the property and the walking and the keying makes the general logistics a bit daunting at times. Otherwise, this is a fine hotel and unlikely to disappoint you.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank carrache

Dear carrache,

I thank you for your comments and am delighted that you enjoyed the comfort of your room.

I also thank you to value our employees and breakfast spread.
Indeed the lay out of the hotel is pretty different than others but guests adapt easily and feel secure.

I am looking forward to welcome you back soon.