All reviews unique names junior suite only stayed one night minutes walk away large bed within walking distance excellent location couple of nights free upgrade affordable price very nice hotel short stay shopping mall would stay again rooms are spacious central location bali
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Stayed here for one night as a last minute book. The room was adequate, but nothing special. Good location though. Towels looked overly used and what was provided in the room was very minimal, mini water bottles and soap, (no shampoo, conditioner, etc). Staff was very helpful in helping me deal with a last minute travel issue.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Located in the heart of Kuta this is the perfect location and comfort for the price. All the rooms have quirky names instead of numbers, mine was the '100% Real' room.
Comfy bed, a 10 minute walk from the beach and markets at your door step.
We hired a driver for the day which cost us AUD $40 for upto 10 hours.

Sunia was Brilliant!, took us around to all different places that we actually wanted to see rather then booking a Tour and only stopping at set places.

The pool is a small lap pool with two deck chairs. Perfect size just to cool off, not great if you have kids.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017

It was a pleasant experience staying at Kuta Angel Hotel. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and co-operative, especially Ikomang Sunia, who was our first choice when booking any tour. He has a vast knowledge of every destination worth visiting, and he guides well, and even suggests alternate destinations. We did several tours with Ikomang Sunia and he guided us well, extremely happy with Sunia!

The rooms were quite good, breakfast items are very limited and not enough. It is a wise decision to ask beforehand what items they will be serving for breakfast, before paying for breakfast..

There is a swimming pool available, although it is a narrow stretch, it is okay for two persons. There are two pool chairs to relax on..

Room Tip: Some rooms might not have any window at all
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Siddhartha D
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I had stayed at this hotel 3 years ago and was very happy and booked it again on my recent visit. I only stayed one night as my flight arrived very late at night and was heading for Ubud the next morning. The front office reception staff were very friendly. I had the room named 'Just Do It'... the room although comfortable enough did need some work - holes in some of the upholstery and the grout in the bathroom definitely needed replacing...in places it was gross. My room rate included breakfast which I should not have bothered with... extremely minimal choices and not at all appealing.. You can walk out to the street and steps away find something much better. The hotel is just down the road from the gate to the beach and is well located. The best thing about this place was the lovely driver Sunia who transferred me to Ubud the next morning. His english was very good and we enjoyed a lovely trip chatting and he was very informative regarding Balinese culture, religion etc... it was a pleasure to meet him. All in all this hotel in my opinion has slipped a little and when next in Bali will probably look for something else.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank eagles61
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Really appreciated the upgrade to a 3rd floor jnr suite. The rooms have names, not numbers which is quirky. Our room was called 'Burn Baby Burn'. Great view of Kuta out of the large window. The room , like in many Bali hotels, needs maintenance. Loose taps,paint peeling,dirty seat, grubby walls,broken bath plug,stained floor rug etc etc.The breakfast I do not suggest ... dont bother. Its a small buffet and its food is cold dull lacks variety. Staff are friendly. Im sure this hotel would have been great when it first opened. Now its just being run down. But for price it is reasonable and value is ok. Close to beach and Kuta square.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple