“Wow. This place was awesome. ”
Review of Waterbom Bali

Waterbom Bali
Ranked #1 of 119 things to do in Kuta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Exciting water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and young at heart! World-class slides and rides are built and maintained to strict international safety standards. The advanced salt chlorination technique is soft on the environment and on your skin. The ultimate escape to relaxation or thrills… Whatever satisfies the soul most! A globally acclaimed waterpark that guarantees a day of fun!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited by my a family of 5; 2 adults and 2 kids (7&9yrs). Our youngest was able to ride most slides so she wasn’t disappointed. Many different levels of rides and water areas for all ages and capabilities. There is a lot of shaded areas and this helps on a hot day! We rented a cabana which includes a locker. Be sure to book this and tickets online for availability and discount. It’s a cashless park where you use money bands to buy stuff but can refund any remaining $. Have fun!

Write a ReviewReviews (12,413)
All reviews
in 3,138 reviews
"waterpark"
in 945 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our time at waterbom Bali. Although the park was small they did fit in a lot of slides and attractions for what they could. Having the flowrider incorporated in the park was a really good addition. Overall had a great time and would defiantly recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

OMG what a experience.
From the lazy river to one slide where you fly out into the open and then land back into a speed tube. My heart almost burst out of my chest. Then I tried the new ride.....enclosed in a capsule the floor falls away!!!!

I was in such shock I couldn't react or even scream. When I got to the bottom a guy said to me "you are braver than most men, I have been sitting here watching for over a hour and seen every 3rd man walk back down not willing to do what you just did"

This filled me with confidence, as I staggered away and tried to get my bearings I unknowingly walked past a large parrot who sqwarked at me, sending my heart into a fluttering once again.

Call it ignorance, blind stupidity or a memory lapse but I did end up doing all these rides again.

Family friendly with slow rides, cabana's, pictures taken throughout the day with the option to buy.

So many elements to this park. Whether it be relaxing, a family day out or adventure seeking this park has it all.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Waterbom is amazing. It's well set up and well run. I love the beautiful landscaping that adds something special, making it feel like you're not in your average amusement park. Their commitment to responsible use of water, no single use plastic and recycling is wonderful to see in Bali, where waste management is a huge problem.

Also unlike other similar places, they actually have decent food options. You can get a variety of food of decent quality, not just junk that's gone from freezer to deep fryer.

The slides speak for themselves. Lots of fun and thrills, but it always feels safe. The Lazy River is great for when you need a break from the adrenaline, but still want to be in the water. It does get a bit crowded mid-afternoon, though.

I recommend booking a cabana in advance. We were happy we did, because they were booked out by the time we arrived (before 10am). If you want a massage, also book one in early, as there were limited time slots by the time a made my way over to the massage hut at 11.30.

The only improvement I'd like to see made is to limit smoking to designated areas and ban it from the cabana areas.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing, the rides are so good and there is so many of them! The rides all offer something different, me and my girlfriend had such an amazing day and one of our best in Bali!!

The attention to detail is spot on throughout the site. Also we bought tickets online which included a pizza and drink at any resturant on site which is a must as it is cheaper than the ticket alone anyway!

This is the best waterpark I have been to and can't recommend it enough!!

WaterbomBali, Manager at Waterbom Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for choosing Waterbom Bali as your holiday destination! We are glad that both of you and your girlfriend had such an amazing day with us. We would be more than happy to host you again on you next holiday!

Best Regards,
Waterbom Bali Team

Been to Waterbom Bali? Share your experiences!