“Good, but past its best”
Review of The Station

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Station
Ranked #609 of 992 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 11 January 2017

There are many positives about the food at the Kuta Station. The service was good and the range was impressive, but it was not what it could have been. Like the place itself, it appeared to be past its prime. Not bad, just in need of a little care and attention.

There are newer reviews for The Station

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Huge selection of food..
Had granita drinks, so refreshing and cooled me down
Ordered Mi Gorang, would rate it one of the best I've had.. Hubby ordered Chilli Beef with rice and he said it was hot but beautiful.. Staff attentive and lovely .. Well worth a visit

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Always good to stop in for a drink but is a little expensive but does offer good service. Haven't eaten here yet but friends say it's nice but maybe a little underwhelming

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We had high expectations from this restaurant especially when we saw the live seafood counters. I wanted to have crab and I chose the Singapore style crab. My husband chose the Singapore chicken rice and we ordered a few grilled items on the side. Overall we weren't pleased with the food. I wouldn't go there again if I have to.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

What a surprise! not much to look at from the outside but quite plush inside. Very pleasant waitresses and waiters, very quick service too. The meal was delicious.

Been to The Station? Share your experiences!