“Very basic but come on 15 dollars!”
Review of Inada Losmen

Inada Losmen
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kuta
Inada Losmen
Ranked #126 of 286 Kuta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 March 2015

Amazing location right in the heart of Semenyak. We have stayed here as soon as we arrived in Bali for a couple of days. The room is very basic, with a fan by the way and very clean. The breakfast is also very basic but more than enough, it includes a toast with butter and marmalade, a little fruit salad and coffee or tea. The owner of the place is a nice guy who will gladly answer any questions you have. Also you can rent a bike right there in the B&B which is really convenient. One of the problems is that the towels smell drastically after just one use and the humidity does not help anything to dry properly. So maybe my advice would be to take your own. Other than this this place is great to start your vacation in Bali if you want to be in the middle of the action. Another problem is that the neighbor is into cockfighting, meaning he has about 10 cocks that do not stop screaming all day...it's heart braking. Also something I did not appreciate that they have a lot of birds in little cages which I do not appreciate as well, but all in all 15 dollars...come on!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

We only stayed here for 1 night and we did not like it. The room was dirty, too hot and dark and everything in the room was falling apart. We only stayed here because we arrived in seminyak very late and this was the only affordable option. It was nice that the owner opened the door so late at night. Only a good option if nothing else is available.

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 3 October 2014

The room was pleasant enough, comfy bed, fan, wi fi, shower, toilet, clean. however I did not like the attitude of the owner. When I had a question I felt I was intruding and annoying him. I had a question about the wi fi and his reply was "go and ask my staff" when I asked the said staff they did not seem particularly friendly either. Breakfast is included and is served from 8am, however I was leaving before this. They refused to negotiate on price or serve me an earlier breakfast and did not seem apologetic or helpful about this. Tried to be chatty and friendly but no one was interested in talking to me.
Great location and nice enough for a backpacker on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We had a great stay here, stayed 3 nights. Good breakfast each morning. Free wifi. Close to beach & really close to streets with food, bars & shopping. Only downside is the early wake up from the roosters in the property across the street

Room Tip: Rooms closer to office would get wifi from in the room, others at the end have to walk closer to rec...