All reviews secret garden sushi tei purification ceremony morning yoga terima kasih fera relaxation massage
Reviewed 8 March 2016

This was my second time staying at Al-isha, and once again I had a great stay. The staff are amazing and I especially love Fera. She in amazing host that always ensures that you have everything you need and are enjoying your stay. I stayed here as I was participating in some courses they offered and I would also highly recommend them. (Anything thru L'ayurveda). The massage here is also one of the best I experienced. Its a simple room with the basics, very quiet, and if you want to go into the heart of the hustle and bustle in Kuta, its only a few minutes away. I love the extras they offer like the agni hotra fire ceremony in the morning and the secret garden. I have special memories of this place and the staff that work here. Hope to be back again some day.

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank newlywedzzzzz
Fera_Yudiastuti, Manager at Al-Isha, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful sharing, we do appreciate it :)
We are so happy that you enjoyed your staying here and love to share your time with our staffs. The massages, therapies, and all program/worskhop at L'Ayurveda are dedicated to help everyone to be healthy, happy, and empowering themselves, Secret Garden will always ready to recharge your inner power, and Al-Isha is always there to be your home in Bali.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Had to stay in Bali in transit to another destination overnight.

Accommodation was very basic but perfect for my needs. Clean with air con and a very comfortable bed. Free WiFi also available.

Only 20min from the airport is located off one of the busiest streets in Bali but surprisingly very quiet! And away from the crazy Kuta centre which is exactly what I wanted.

Staff was very helpful and friendly, they organised a driver to pick me up at the airport and to take me surfing next morning before I head off again. I felt a very good vibe at from this place, they do meditation and yoga sessions and breakfast was really nice! I had french toad and a fruit platter.

A bonus is the Japanese restaurant near by at the corner of Sunset Boulevard, really good!

Overall I was very happy with my overnight stay at Al-Isha, when in transit in Bali again would definitely stay there. Loved the book they gave me!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Fera_Yudiastuti, Manager at Al-Isha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Mr. Kwong,

Dear Megannn,

Thank you for taking the time to review Al-Isha on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you was very happy with your overnight stay at Al-Isha.
Thank you also for mentioning our team at Al-Isha.
We try really hard to make sure each and every guest feel comfort and homey from check in to check out. We also always try to keep the good vibration of Al-Isha through meditation, yoga, aromatherapy and singing bowl every morning.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at Al-Isha Bali :)

Anandam, Bliss ever...
Fera Yudiastuti

Reviewed 12 August 2015

cozy room, tranquil atmosphere and delicious healthy breakfast at Al Isha. Morning meditation and fire purification ceremony at Secret Garden, around 50 metres from Al Isha was giving an amazing experience. Continued with yoga session will complete your holiday in Bali. If you wanna feel the spiritual holiday amidst the crod of Kuta...Al-Isha is the choice! Thank you Al-Isha, Ill be back!

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank LAyurveda_Jakarta
Maya M, Manager at Al-Isha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thank you for the review and we look forward to welcoming you again whenever you are back in Bali.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

We booked for a spiritual retreat over three months in advance, our plane arrived at 11:30 at night ad we had arranged with Al Isha for airport pickup. Upon arrival we had no pickup and after waiting for ages we organised transport and arrived at 2am. The reception greeted us by name upon arrival and told us they were overbooked and bundled us into a van and took us to a cheap hotel. There was no apologies and the next day thy were knocking on the door asking for a nights money as they had paid for a nights accommodation at the cheap hotel. Thanks Al Isha

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Stephen_Angel
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Super friendly staff and good service, but the room standard was too poor for a better rating. A lot of different insects, windows that did not close, no mosquito nets and stained linnen in the bed. Have heard alot of good things about the meditation and yoga sessions from this place tho, but did not stay to experience them.

Date of stay: July 2015