Lowest prices for your stay
USD 32
Booking.comUSD 37
PricelineUSD 37
TravelocityUSD 32
1,023 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We have stayed here on several occasions since it was built. It is in a good location close enough to access shops, bars & restaurants without the need of a taxi. The hotel is quite small with a nice pool area all the times we have stayed there has never been more than a few other people by the pool at any given time. This hotel appears to be a favorite with the Asian market as a result after breakfast the hotel is usually empty & quiet. The staff are very friendly the rooms are lovely and have everything you need including in room safe, free botted water daily & fridge. There are plenty of shops close by so you can stock up on your beers & soft drinks. A nice place to stay as a couple or with friends. Breakfast caters for all tastes the restaurant is also open for lunch & dinner.

Room tip: Request a ground floor room for direct access to the pool.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We stayed at the Bali Rani for 7 days. It is in a great location, beauiful pool, nice and quiet, but located amongst some great shops and restaurants. Nice clean family hotel. It is located very close to Waterbom Park. The hotel has a choice of restaurants on site - great food, good value, also has a buffet style breakfast and dinner.

Room tip: Poolside rooms are great if you have children.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Joanne255103
Reviewed 31 October 2012

The BEST Kuta hotel for sure! Fantastic location close to shops, beach & just 10 min walk to Kuta Square, but still so quiet at night perfect for sleeping & families. Pool area was lovely & just a few steps away from our ground-floor room. Staff were very helpful - I forgot to bring an electrical adapter and they brought one to my room at 11pm as per my request. Breakfast was a nice mix of asian & western foods - Budi made excellent eggs to order! No need to look any further - this hotel is the very best quality & value for money for sure!

1  Thank Mal_dives1000
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We stayed with another couple at the Rani for 5 days. We did request a room next to eachother, got there, one couple on one side of the building , other to the other side, but wait, Yes twin beds, NO thanks, so moved to another room an hour later whilst dying to hop in the pool. So we stripped off and then moved our things an hour later. No real apologies, but I suppose that happens. Had a leak in the bathroom, someone came straight away and fixed it which I was happy with. Deluxe room, nice and comfortable, modern, heaps of TV channels and iCY cold A/C. The bathroom could do with a exhaust fan or blower, as it could get stuffy. The pool was magic, breakfast consistent and the grounds top notch. Just a tip, ask for an updated TAB balance every few days. I got one, and didnt use anything after that printout, the next day my final bill was heaps more, I said here is the bill you gave me last night, they said must be a mistake, your bill is right, thankfully I kept it as evidence. Would I return, absolutely!! Loved the pace, but to me I found Bali in general not to be as cheap as everyone makes out..... Like anything, you get what you pay for. Well done Bali Rani, a hidden oasis!

Room tip: Spa was getting renovated, disappointing, and make sure you tell the pool manager to move other peoples towles, that way everyone gets a chance, and doesnt go shopping and leave there towel there. Plus the hotel could invest in more pool chairs.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tomi J
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We stayed at the Bali Rani at the start of October for a week and really enjoyed our stay there. The location is perfect....just across the road from the Discovery Mall and the beach and far enough out of the centre of Kuta for some peace and quiet, but close enough to walk in for the evening. The rooms were fairly small and basic but pleasant and clean. The staff are the best bit about this hotel.....we loved the fact that every time we walked past the reception they would greet us by name and have a chat with us. Other people at the hotel were saying that they'd stayed there several times, having previously stayed in other hotels in Kuta which were nowhere near as nice. The sunsets in Bali were a highlight for us....they really are spectacular. Just across the road, through the mall, you can reach a lovely part of the beach which gets really busy at sunset with both locals and tourists. Well worth a visit! I'll definitely stay at this hotel again if I return to Bali (which I'd absolutely love to!!!)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends