Kuta Beach Club Hotel
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 96
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 128
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 99
Bali Garden Beach Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 100
USD 222
USD 185
Agoda.com
Hotel Kumala Pantai(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 94
  • Breakfast included
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 128
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 112
Kuta Central Park Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 36
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 59
Hotwire.com
All reviewsclub roomswim up barkuta beachpool areawould stay againmini barnoodlesdeluxe roomsegg stationthe hustle and bustlenice poolkbcpoolsbalibrekkywayanheaps
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Location, Location, Location-
Kuta Beach Club is set amidst the hustle & bustle of Kuta But is a safe, quiet, warm & friendly environment the minute you enter. It will become your second home as every-one returns to Kuta Beach Club.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Angiir
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We just returned from KBC and although the location and pool are the highlights of this place, I have got to say the rooms are definatly not. The first room we were offered had Mould dripping from the ceilings and walls and smelled, after returning to the reception and complaining that it is not acceptable and not good for our health the rude front desk girl reluctantly gave me another room to look at, this was a renovated room at the rear of the hotel. This was a little better than the first but still had a dampness problem and a smell. On closer inspection I saw that the door to the bathroom and door frame was covered in mould (as the door is black it was hard to first see) I proceeded to clean the door,frame,vanity and surrounds, armed with my two blackened face washers I went back to the reception desk to complain again about the concern for our health and state of the cleanliness, of which they virtually ignored, threw the dirty cloths on the floor and told me they had no other rooms. I do not go on holidays to clean my room first, but word of warning to anyone else wanting to stay there, take a bottle of domestos as this hotel does not know the meaning of cleaning and hygiene. Also be very weiry of staff selling silver jewellery. After listening to his sad stories and how he does a sideline business to help his family I thought I would help him out by purchasing a few pieces especially when he told me he makes them himself and cheaper and better quality than on the streets. This is rubbish as on doing a little foot work myself, I find that straight out the front of the hotel, many stalls are selling exactly the same pieces for less than half of what he is selling and that is their starting prices. Some of the staff are lovely, but be warned the front reception girl with the bob haircut is a nasty piece. There are alot better/cleaner friendlier places with just as much location factor around that are better for your health.

Room Tip: back rooms are quiet, looked in room 214 and it was better but twin beds
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Vic230
Reviewed 16 January 2012

the only best part of this club-hotel is location and nice breakfast!!! that's all.there is nothing great. I stayed with family for 3days last week.they don't have applainces for the kids to swim in the pool.AC was not working in the deluxe room.No room service or cleaning was provided on the day of our check out though we moved at 1pm.No merci for the customer who stayed for 3 days to make a local call to the taxi driver and receptionist asking for 65,00rupiaaha!!!!
Lunch use to take atleast 30min to serve on table..Though the staff was fiendly but they are not professional so need to improve a lot on small things....

Room Tip: Rooms near pool side
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Parag L
Reviewed 14 January 2012

We raed the reviews before we left and though the bad reviews were probably exaggerated.

They weren't!

We stayed in November 2011. We had little to no water pressure for the majority of the 12 day stay. The room was not cleaned properly during the whole stay. Their Service was constantly slow. Food at Hotel was not good. The only good thing I have to say is that the air con worked.

We have stayed in Hotels in Bali with the same and lower star ratings than this Hotel and would happily stay at them again. We would never come back here again and don't recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011
6  Thank kelstagirl
Reviewed 10 January 2012

we have stayed at this dump of a hotel twice, once for only four days and ten days later for nine days, on both occasions we found the rooms to be dirty, smelly and very musty. on the first visit i came out in a terrible rash and put it down to being midgie bites, unfortunately when we returned our friends got our original room and they too broke out in a rash, on further investigation of the bedding we discovered the mattress and bedding was covered in blood spots and soon discovered the bed was teaming with bed bugs. we were placed in a inter connecting room next to a young careless family and toddler that awoke at 5.30am and decided it was play time, sounding like they were on the end of our bed each morning and not considering anyone else, when we complained that the new arrivals where inconsiderate and noisy we were told if you dont like it you move ! the direct booking rate with the hotel is outrages and $100.00 per nite dearer than with inet bookings and front office staff showed absolutely no regard. the breakfast is lousy and the " juice " is no more than coloured water. the only plus i can find for this hellhole is some of the staff at the bar and tommys are terrific but wasted in this place. never again !!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family