I recently stayed at the Patra and I found the experience terrific. Staff are very friendly and helpful. My room (I booked the delux suite) was beautifully clean and spacious. The gardens and grounds around the resort were immaculate. It was my birthday while there, and the management surprised me with a birthday cake when I got back to my room....very nice touch!
The only downside was it was quite expensive to eat and drink there - although the meals were beautiful. I would go again, but with friends as I was travelling solo. I can recommend this resort, and if I return would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas is a five star hotel set among 11 hectares of combination panoramic ocean and lush garden views, reflecting a true element of style in the culturally rich environment of Bali. The location is ideal, a huge landscaped property on South Kuta Beach, directly on the Indian Ocean and only five minutes from the airport. A huge (free) kids club with variety of kid's activities and great facilities for families made Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas one of Bali's most popular family resorts and the tropical gardens are particularly favored for weddings. The huge variety of breakfast selection (International food, Japanese food, Indonesian food and Indian Food) will indulge you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Patra Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Kuta