Pesona Beach Inn
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 128
USD 224
USD 185
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 102
USD 98
Hotels.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 94
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 108/night.

Bali Garden Beach Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 97
  • Breakfast included
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 155
USD 128
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kumala Pantai(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 87
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 115
Orbitz.com
Kuta Central Park Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 36
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 59
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This hotel seemed like it was going to be great, good size rooms, nice pool, good breakfast etc! Only to notice after our first week money was taken from what we thought was a locked bag in a cupboard. This happened on a second occasion, that was the last straw and moved hotels. It had to be the staff as they were the only other people with a key and happened one day when we were out for lunch and we came back to a 'clean' room! After receiving warnings from locals the staff steal we should have listened to them! Unless you want things stolen, I would definitely not recommend staying at this hotel.

8  Thank Leah B
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Looking for available room that suit with my budget and during peak season at Poppies Lane is need an extra effort. Luckily, after 1 hour exploring the poppies lane I, I got a room for one night during the arrival day (IDR 350.000,-/night in high season). Having read some negative reviews at trip adv. but still I want to try as long as I can be always carefull.

Located approx. 100 metres after entering Poppies Lane 1 from Kuta Beach Street, behind Diva's Cafe on the right side.
There's 2 hotel behind Diva's cafe, Bali Diva Hotel at the left and Pesona Beach inn at the right.

All standard room with aircon and located at the old wing. The new wing only for family room. But, even standard, the condition is good, i mean the room is big and bright, the bed is comfy, also there's a cable TV. They gave us towel and toilet paper, but no toiletris set provided. The minus points is the water pressure. It has very weak pressure and difficult to adjust between hot and cold. That's quite annoying.

The breakfast is standard : toast or javel bread, eggs, tea or coffee, and a plate of fruit.
Got a little problem during breakfast with ended with unfriendly / impolite response from one of the staff which I never experience during I stayed at many hotels at Bali before. It cause me must giving rating 3 of 5 instead of 4 of 5.

Disregard the breaky incident and weak water presure, i think the hotel can be one of good references for budget hotel at Poppies area.

1  Thank footprintraveller
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I had been warned by some local friends that the staff here steal but we thought we would take the risk and stay here. We has no safe in our room so we locked our valuables in a small bag, but we still had money stolen. We since realised that even though the bag was locked you could unzip the bag part way and this must be how they got in. They stole some of our Australian dollars. I have travelled to Bali many many times and stayed it cheaper hotels than this one and have never ever had this problem. As soon as we noticed the money missing we confronted the staff we of course denied they had taken it. We checked out and will never ever stay at this hotel again. There are too many other nice hotels close by where I have never had anything stolen from.

5  Thank brooke e
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Coming back from holiday with family of 9 adults for 3 nites at Pesona Beach Inn, with the price that low, great location, nice view, cute swimming pool, friendly staff, to me it is value for money. It is worth spending your holiday here. You can even walk 5minutes walks. Its in the center of kuta and everything is walkable.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ennymalaysia
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Had a nice stay at the hotel. Staff friendly. However had money stolen from my secure room. Someone went into my bag and took the money I had concealed to pay exit fee at the airport. My wife had money taken out of her bag which was to pay for the hotel bill. My daughter had money taken from her bag in room. Obviously I don't know who stole our money which amounted to about 450 of indonesian currency. It seen that relatively small sums are taken from locations so that you will not notice the thefts. I wish to add that the reception staff were very friendly. Other than the thefts we had a nice stay at the hotel.

Room Tip: Get a first floor or second floor room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple