All reviews convenience store mini market nice bathroom stayed here for nights welcome drink close to the airport late check bw bali sofa channels
Reviewed 1 March 2011

If you stay at this hotel you are better off paying a few extra dollars to stay beside the pool. we paid $60 australian and got a room on the outside of the resort overlooking the street. the smoke smell from the local restaurants was bad enough but the constant barking and honking of horns as scooters went by was enough to drive you crazy. The pool side room layout is exactly the same but much more pleasant. as for the hotel facilities and service, they were actually really great. the location is frustrating because althought the walk to discovery is not long the the return taxi ride is long and cost up to 50000rp due to winding one way roads. (wouldn't walk the shortcuts at night) also the shortcuts are no good after heavy rain. oh yeah, the bed was massive and very comfortable. i own a king size bed but this was bigger. so on the whole i would reccommend but definitely get the pool side suites. hotel staff was very helpful.
Dean Cox

2  Thank DCox_11
Reviewed 24 February 2011

I was shocked to see in these reviews how little some people paid. I paid Flight Centre $929 AUD for 6 nights and a late checkout. I won't get caught by them again. The hotel was 10 minutes walk from the main area, a trip I did at least a dozen times always being pestered by prostitutes. The fridge kept the beer at room temp, no colder. The towels were old and harsh, the shower had a needle like spray, the pool had a yellow sediment on the bottom. There was a disclaimer at the pool saying no responsibility including health issues. The air conditioner had one setting although the remote had more. On a positive note the room was large with a good outlook, the bed was comfortable, the TV stations were good, I loved Aljazeera, breakfast was just adequate, the staff were friendly.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank GeraldFitzgerald
Reviewed 18 February 2011

This hotel is just 5-8 mins away from the airport and for the price we paid (90 SGD/night), I think it is a good value for your money.

We were upgraded to a suite which, although is very spacious, does not really "fully maximize" the space of the room. The breakfast selection is not a lot but again, I wouldn't expect much for the price we paid.

The room is clean and new and the beds are really comfy. One comment that I have with the shower is that it gets clogged rather easily but overall I would recommend this hotel for those who are looking for a nice, comfortable place to stay in Bali without spending too much.

Reviewed 14 February 2011

I stayed here with my family on Jan 2011. I booked 2 rooms because they was about 7 of us including a toddler. The room are spacious aswell as the beds, aircon worked well and room comes with a large plasma tv. We had a room with a balcony and it had a lovely view of the hotel pool. We had a swim at the hotel pool and it was nice and large with a pool bar. What I like most about this hotel was breakfast!! Yes that's right their breakfast was delicious and they had a buffet style breakfast with lots to choose from like pancakes, fruits, omellete cooked they way you liked, crossiants, cerals, bubur ayam( soft rice with chicken I loved the most), coffee, juice ..etc. The hotel does house keeping daily and did a good job at it The hotel is located in Kuta and is about 10min walk from discovery mall not far at all and it's located close to everything. Me and my family was happy with the accommdation and believed it was value for money too.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2011

The Best Western Kuta is a lovely hotel away from the madness of the more centrally located hotels. It's a quick 3-5 minute drive by taxi to all the shops, the beach, and restaurants. This is a great hotel to stay at if you're not inclined to party into the wee hours of the night, so ideal for family or a single traveller. Even if you wanted to party it would be very convenient to take a taxi back to the hotel just make sure they don't take you on a joyride and drive the "long way." Hotel is very clean , comfortable and modern, it is quite busy and bustling but the staff is helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is close to a few local restaurants, and some shops but not in the heart of Kuta. The rooms have good amenities, nice bathroom, and the bed is comfortable. Tv has plenty of channels and movies, my only complaint was that my particular room was too close to the radiator so it was a little noisy at certain times. Overall if I ever returned to Kuta I would stay here without hesitation.