They say that customer service in key and in this situation it was.
- Deep big pool
- Good pool bar
- Great dinner
- Great breakfast
- Great cheap cocktails and beer
- Personalized service
- Quiet and relaxing
- Pool bar stays open as long as you keep spending (how it should be)
- Grounds diesel fogged regularly meaning I never saw 1 insect!
- Circle K literately across the road (pool to Circle K for beers and back >2min)
- Pool had some black mold and missing tiles.
- Location is behind waterbom park down a slightly dodgy alleyway.
The fact that the staff remembered our names without ever asking us what they were was amazing. They were always respectful and helpful. The welcome drink was too good!
Ive stayed at Kuta Paradiso (3 nights) and Hard Rock (7 nights) and to be honest, when I return ill be staying here again because its such a better hotel and pretty cheap. Whilst staying at the Hard Rock I walked to the Best Western to drink in their pool bar!
This is how a hotel should be,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotelopia so you can book your Best Western Resort Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Resort Kuta Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Resort Kuta Bali