“Room great, location average”

Best Western Resort Kuta
Ranked #120 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 2 May 2012

The rooms here are very spacious, clean and well equipped. I was on the first floor and found it quiet and peaceful. I considered it good value for a night in kuta mid way through my holiday but as others have commented the location is not great - not that close to any of the main parts of kuta yet not in a quiet and relaxing neighbourhood either.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Dan M
tommyBWRK, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +62811395924.

Sincerely Yours,

Tommy B. Santoso
BEST WESTERN Resort Kuta

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Rooms are fine, spacious, very clean. The lower level rooms suffer of some street noise.Breakfast is o.k. with open terace on the pool. A shuttle brings the traveller several times a day to the shopping mall. I took the shuttle only once because it's only a 10 minute walk to the shopping mall or beach. The hotel is situated at maximum 15 minutes drive to the international airport. Not enough deckchairs around the pool and they are heavy and old. Taxi's can be ordered at the reception at reasonable prices. A special mention for all staff members for their help at every domain. They safe could not be used : no problem it was fixed in hours. A problem occured with the door of the change room at the pool: 20 minutes later it was repaired. Great value for money in my opinion

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the highest level, you will diminue the sounds of the street.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2012

The Indonesian food here is not good and on top of that it is ridiculously expensive - 59,000 for a plate of vegetarian food that anywhere else would cost you a maximum of 35,000. My husband had the pasta, it was flavorful, but again over-priced.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I dont even know where to start! Location is simply bad, middle of nowhere, surrounded by dirty places. Far from Kuta Town, not even near the beach what-so-ever. The room is too closed with road, making so much noise during your stay, seriously cant find your peace. Room look nice but turn up its not, dirty and all worn out, super smelly toilet seriously i felt wanna puke most of the time. Breakfast is purely bad, ok i get its come free with the room but please atleast serve us with something good. Sorry, not trying to be harsh here but this place totally make my stay really un-enjoyable. Bad experience here, an advise from me, find another hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank zakey

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +62811395924.

Sincerely Yours,

Tommy B. Santoso
BEST WESTERN Resort Kuta

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The rooms are good,spacious with fridge and kettle ,flat screen tv with good choice of channels,good free wifi.
The location is not great,nothing much nearby in walking distance.Convenience store and massage salon opposite a few local fast food and a laundry.About half a mile to a choice of restaurants and beach.
The downside of the hotel is the breakfast.They cannot cope when the hotel is full and the buffet is often empty of many items .The staff ,although nice,are poorly trained in the restaurant and one has to ask for everything....Cutlery,tea ,coffee etc

Disappointed there was no facility which should be standard in this type of hotel.

The price is not bad but you are paying for the Best Western branding and you could get similar facilities for less with a better location.I chose this because of proximity to the airport and my friends house so was quite happy .

Room Tip: If you want to look at the pool and can accept the resulting noise pay the extra for pool view rooms...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business