All reviews convenience store mini market nice bathroom stayed here for nights welcome drink close to the airport late check bw bali sofa channels deluxe
Reviewed 26 April 2012

The Indonesian food here is not good and on top of that it is ridiculously expensive - 59,000 for a plate of vegetarian food that anywhere else would cost you a maximum of 35,000. My husband had the pasta, it was flavorful, but again over-priced.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I dont even know where to start! Location is simply bad, middle of nowhere, surrounded by dirty places. Far from Kuta Town, not even near the beach what-so-ever. The room is too closed with road, making so much noise during your stay, seriously cant find your peace. Room look nice but turn up its not, dirty and all worn out, super smelly toilet seriously i felt wanna puke most of the time. Breakfast is purely bad, ok i get its come free with the room but please atleast serve us with something good. Sorry, not trying to be harsh here but this place totally make my stay really un-enjoyable. Bad experience here, an advise from me, find another hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank zakey
tommyBWRK, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +62811395924.

Sincerely Yours,

Tommy B. Santoso
BEST WESTERN Resort Kuta

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The rooms are good,spacious with fridge and kettle ,flat screen tv with good choice of channels,good free wifi.
The location is not great,nothing much nearby in walking distance.Convenience store and massage salon opposite a few local fast food and a laundry.About half a mile to a choice of restaurants and beach.
The downside of the hotel is the breakfast.They cannot cope when the hotel is full and the buffet is often empty of many items .The staff ,although nice,are poorly trained in the restaurant and one has to ask for everything....Cutlery,tea ,coffee etc

Disappointed there was no facility which should be standard in this type of hotel.

The price is not bad but you are paying for the Best Western branding and you could get similar facilities for less with a better location.I chose this because of proximity to the airport and my friends house so was quite happy .

Room Tip: If you want to look at the pool and can accept the resulting noise pay the extra for pool view rooms.Other rooms are just as good without the view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We loved our stay here. Pure and simple
While it was a bit tough actually finding the place, once we got there, we were grateful that its located off the tourist-beaten path. A quiet oasis in a noisy place. Lovely courtyard and pool area.
Absolutely awesome breakfast buffet.
Room was huge and comfortable, with a desk area and a sofa and chair sitting area by the window.
Staff were perfectly friendly, though our questions about the shuttle, menu items, and Kuta area were often met with confused/panicked stares at first.
Perhaps a bit of sprucing up on readiness to help guests would solve this.
All in all a great stay though :) Loved having an evening soak in the big bathtub.
Thanks BW!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 13 April 2012

After a 32 hour trip from America, my friend and I wanted to stay somewhere near the airport for a day or two. We couldn't have picked a better first stop in Bali.

From the outside, I was a bit worried about the street appearance; but once inside the resort we were both totally pleased with the resort hotel.

The included breakfasts were amazing. The room was clean and spacious. The pool was beautiful. And the staff was friendly, helpful, and accommodating.

A free shuttle was available every two hours to take us to the beach/mall area.

Thank you so much for an amazing two days in Kuta before moving on to Ubud.

Room Tip: We just asked for the 'best available' and got a very nice room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends