Went for a vacation from Uni with a friend. Was a great location as it is close to clubs, restaurants, shopping and the beach - within walking distance. Breakfast was pretty good, and the pool area is nice and relaxing. Our room faced the next door construction and although I could sleep through it my friend was pretty frustrated. Staff were nice and helpful, internet sucked but hey, its Bali and the spa treatments were not worth the huge mark up from places down the street. I'd recommend it once the construction on site - I'm told it will finish July 2012 - and the construction next door are finished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali