Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Poppies Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 642*
USD 109*
Agoda.com
Best Western Kuta Villa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 46*
USD 37*
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
USD 190*
USD 163*
USD 93*
  • Pool
USD 179*
USD 159*
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 127*
USD 103*
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 140*
Harper Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 50*
USD 36*
1,623 results
All reviewsbetween poppiesvivo restaurantdeluxe gardenopposite the beachthird floorfree upgradeno elevatorpool arearecommend this resortbeachwalk mallwelcome drinklocation is excellenthard rock caferestaurant staffbuffet breakfastdvd playerbusy street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Nice easy place to stay Great service .clean good rooms
Sheets could be cleaner ie No stains.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lee z
KutaSeaviewBali, Sales Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

Dear Ms Lee Z,
We are thanking you to share the valued information.
We regret that you have experience with the stained sheet. We have follow up to our House keeping Department to enhance the quality of the service.
We are looking forward to opportunity to be part of the enhance services in the upcoming future.
With kind regards,
Andi Basok Heri
Sales Manager

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I stayed here for 11 nights from Christmas day to the 5th January. My flight landed half an hour early and the hotel transfer was there waiting for me already, I paid $15 USD for the one way transfer and I feel it was well worth it, I didn't have to worry about anything. When I arrived at the hotel, I had originally booked a standard room and they gave me a free upgrade, room 146, close to reception and pool etc, lovely room, beautiful big comfortable bed, air con was beautiful and had a nice up to date tv and DVD player. Breakfast was great, very impressed with the eggs lady and continuous flow of coffee! New Years Eve Gala food was amazing as well, the hotel atmosphere is so relaxing, you cannot get a better location right in the hustle and bustle but then you come back to a tranquil setting and you don't even notice you're in the middle of kuta. The best thing about this hotel though is the staff, the staff are an absolute delight, always discreetly cleaning the grounds, always courteous and going out of their way to help but in particular for me, one of the staff helped me on new years eve when I hurt myself and he gave me his complete attention during a busy time, I was so grateful. I loved this place, it's not a huge chain, it's a small boutique type which makes it more personal. If I return to Bali I will not stay anywhere else :)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank vonz30

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for spending your valued relaxing holiday time with us in Kuta Seaview Boutique resort and spa.

We have informed your valued information to our staff accordingly. It was such a pleasure to be part of the service during your holiday with us.

We are looking forward to opportunity of welcoming you in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2011

We booked a Lanai Deluxe Garden Room for our honeymoon and got a free upgrade to a Deluxe Suite. The room was beautiful and the facilities in it far exceeded our expectations. The food from the restaurant was great, everything was clean and the staff were all friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel, as it is the best one I have stayed at in Bali, and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Kemaro_83
Reviewed 30 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in October 2011. The staff were friendly and always willing to help. We were upgraded and the rooms were comfortable and very clean. They have a fantatastic restaurant where we ate breakfast and enjoyed a dinner with friends.
Its in a great spot in the heart of Kuta. My husband and I would definetly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a garden room they are cooler during the day.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2011

We stayed at Kuta Seaview for 5 days in Nov 2011. The resort ticks all the boxes as far as basic requirements are concerned - nice clean rooms, courteous and helpful staff, good housekeeping. But that's about it. The hotel doesn't have a gym, and a very small sized pool. Its location is both a good and bad point - right across the beach, but then the approach to the hotel is extremely crowded. The hotel has an outstanding Italian restaurant - Ross Vivo, not to be missed. The breakfast buffet can get monotonous after a couple of days.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor should be preferred.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple