“Nice stay”

Ranked #12 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Slovenia
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

Quiet hotel in a noisy Kuta. A good location, clean with helpfull staff. There is a Construction site nearby, with renovation going on late at night.

Room Tip: Do not take a garden room on a ground floor, since there ia a walkway nearby.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank UrosS
KutaSeaviewBali, Sales Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 28 January 2012
Dear Mr Uros,

We are thanking you to share the valued information.

We have shared your valued information to all of our staff. With reference to the construction,
We have tried to contact the Project Manager and they apologize for the inconvenience for our guest, as they are working with the time target.

Thanking you again for the room tip.

We are looking forward to opportunity to be part of the enhance services in the upcoming future.

Andi Basok Heri

Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

Nice easy place to stay Great service .clean good rooms
Sheets could be cleaner ie No stains.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank lee z
Dear Ms Lee Z,
We are thanking you to share the valued information.
We regret that you have experience with the stained sheet. We have follow up to our House keeping Department to enhance the quality of the service.
Andi Basok Heri
Sales Manager
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I stayed here for 11 nights from Christmas day to the 5th January. My flight landed half an hour early and the hotel transfer was there waiting for me already, I paid $15 USD for the one way transfer and I feel it was well worth it, I didn't have to worry about anything. When I arrived at the hotel, I had originally booked a standard room and they gave me a free upgrade, room 146, close to reception and pool etc, lovely room, beautiful big comfortable bed, air con was beautiful and had a nice up to date tv and DVD player. Breakfast was great, very impressed with the eggs lady and continuous flow of coffee! New Years Eve Gala food was amazing as well, the hotel atmosphere is so relaxing, you cannot get a better location right in the hustle and bustle but then you come back to a tranquil setting and you don't even notice you're in the middle of kuta. The best thing about this hotel though is the staff, the staff are an absolute delight, always discreetly cleaning the grounds, always courteous and going out of their way to help but in particular for me, one of the staff helped me on new years eve when I hurt myself and he gave me his complete attention during a busy time, I was so grateful. I loved this place, it's not a huge chain, it's a small boutique type which makes it more personal. If I return to Bali I will not stay anywhere else :)

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank vonz30
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for spending your valued relaxing holiday time with us in Kuta Seaview Boutique resort and spa.

We have informed your valued information to our staff accordingly. It was such a pleasure to be part of the service during your holiday with us.

We are looking forward to opportunity of welcoming you in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

We booked a Lanai Deluxe Garden Room for our honeymoon and got a free upgrade to a Deluxe Suite. The room was beautiful and the facilities in it far exceeded our expectations. The food from the restaurant was great, everything was clean and the staff were all friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel, as it is the best one I have stayed at in Bali, and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Kemaro_83
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in October 2011. The staff were friendly and always willing to help. We were upgraded and the rooms were comfortable and very clean. They have a fantatastic restaurant where we ate breakfast and enjoyed a dinner with friends.
Its in a great spot in the heart of Kuta. My husband and I would definetly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a garden room they are cooler during the day.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple