In the midst of manic Kuta, Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa allows you to slip away and relax whilst being right in the centre of all there is to do. Direct booking via their website went 'missing' at their end - thankfully I'd printed off the confirmation and the staff quickly ensured a room was available. Best to print and take your admin with you...... This was the only negative experience during a 10 day stay. The room (garden suite) was tastefully decorated and wonderfully cool with an excellent bathroom. The pool is small but welcome and the beds very comfortable, great for a snooze.... The restaurant is very good, if a little expensive - don't try comparing the prices with those in the resort, just enjoy it if you do eat there. The best aspect of the hotel were the staff - nothing was too much trouble and they were wonderfully adept at arriving just as drinks and food were finished, with more quickly brought out....... Housekeeping kept the room and the grounds in general very clean and the front desk staff were helpful and efficient.
I managed to leave the room one morning and upon returning was told the cleaner had found the safe deposit box left open. Management had gone to the room, taken photo's of the contents and then re-set and locked the box. A member of staff accompanied me to the room with a key provided by the manager to enable the box to be opened. I was asked if everything was there, which it was, not a thing had been moved. Just an example of how professional and helpful the staff there are.
There are prettier places in Bali than Kuta but if you are there, this a great hotel to stay in. I would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali