“Good Location !!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #176 of 225 Hotels in Kuta
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Location !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

Nice, very clean apartment. Booked a 2 bedroom (with extra bed) for 4 adults + 1 baby for 6 nights. The staffs were very friendly and promptly attended all problems. Very close to Kuta Beach, Legian and Seminyak so if you're planning to spend your holiday mainly in these places then this is a convenient apartment to stay in. Thank you !!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank valenbluestar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

I stayed in the 3 bed room apartment for 5 days and very happy about it. It is spacious, with kitchen, sofa, TV, and DVD player. I travel in group of 10, and we still have plenty of space in the apartment.

Very recommended.

Room Tip: Some rooms has direct access to pool. But privacy is of course less for these rooms.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank sundulgan
Tangerang, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2010

I stayed in Studio room with my wife in Sunset Condotel for 4D3N, 25-28 Oct 2010.The place has mini market next to lobby room open 24 hours. I have a problem with the toilet, It can't flushed, but I talk to the staff and it fixed up when I return to the hotel.

I tried to walk to Legian with my wife and took approximetly 20 minnutes,and 10 minnutes by taxi.

Overall Sunset Condotel is a nice Place, especially for honeymoon beacuse the place is quiet and

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2010

i stayed here with my hubby & 2 friends on the 5th oct till 8th oct... hotel is nice and pleasant... exactly the same pictures as shown here. we stayed at the 2 bd apt... onli thing is the other room is abit too small for movement.
hotel is clean and the staffs r all very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mel_Phua
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2010

We booked the 3 bedroom apartment for 6 days and loved it very much. In my opinion the room is quite spacious and clean.

The staffs are very friendly and helpful. We traveled in a big group (my wife, 4 kids and me), so I need to ask for extra beds. So I ask them if I can get extra beds for my kids, and the bring them right away. But they charge you a little extra for the beds.

The swimming pool is not too big, but big and clean enough if you just want to cool down while waiting for your wife to shop. I prefer spending my time on the beach though rather than swimming on hotel pools.

If I am not wrong this apartment is located just outside or at Kuta. It took me 5 minutes, to walk to the Kuta shopping strips and about 5-10 minute on taxi to reach the Kuta beach (depends on the traffic in Kuta).

Well overall I am very satisfied with this apartment, you got a good apartment for a very good value. Will be back again next year!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family