“A real paradise in busy Kuta”
Review of Paradiso Beach Inn

Paradiso Beach Inn
Ranked #171 of 285 Kuta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 August 2009

Our trip's hotel booking was made at the last minute and for the first 3 nights we have to stay at really horrible hotels with leaking bathtub, flush not working, mosquito and when we finally found Paradiso, it was really a "paradise" considering during very peak period in August. The room rate is really good considering the great room which they put us in. Quiet location eventhough it was just a few steps away from the happening areas, clubs, pubs, eateries, shops. The beach is quite a distance from hotel but we do not mind as it was nice walking along the pathways looking at shops, talking to the locals who are really friendly.

Grounds around hotel are adequately lighted, staff are friendly and helpful especially Ms Ayue, the lady at the reception. Breakfast is a little too simple. They should have more choices for longer term guests. We were given room on ground floor next to pool and surprisingly it was quiet and peaceful. Room is clean and water pressure in shower is great. Aircon is cold enough and they have tv, mini fridge and room are well lit. It would be great if they could add a water boiler as we could buy sachets of coffee or tea from nearby convenience store. And maybe free wifi for guests as nowadays most travellers would be using such services.

My sister and I have a great stay at this hotel and we enjoyed our 2 hours massage sessions with the friendly ladies at the spa. Hotel is small with few rooms and its just perfect, peaceful and quiet and we just feel so at home.

• Stayed: August 2009
3  Thank SarawakJingle

Reviewed 18 August 2009

I didn't aspect a lot of this Hotel. But it is much better than it looks from the street view. I got the Double Room. It was a large room and it had a TV, AC, refrigerator , bathtub and a balcony. The AC was great and bathroom was OK. The staff are great and always helpful. If you like a pleasant street close to Bounty Discotheque. Or just a hotel that looks okay for a average price. Than is this where you looking for. Don't forget your welcome massage.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2009

Hi everyone, I think Paradiso Beach Inn is fine for teenager who is not really have budget on hotel. This hotel is clean and have friendly worker. Although some furniture is old, but still good to use. Don't open the door in balgony if you dislike noisy, cause the hotel location is very happening. For me, I'm fine, cause just close the dorr, you wont hear anything.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank elis95
Reviewed 31 January 2009

This Hotel all I can say is the best for people who bring family and friend and get quality of their time in Bali, we a bit disagree with the first reviewer, there no such thing as a small breakfast , also small property, We stay all the time in this wonderful hotel , with good price ,service, excellent room (compare with hotel 5 stars, the room in PARADISO BEACH INN are almost the same).

So why do you need to spent your money in such an expensive hotel??? while here at Paradiso Beach Inn you can get same value.

I would recommend this hotel to my best friends, family or even business people.

My Japanese friend would say "is the best holiday I spent in BALI"

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 December 2008

First off, this review is NOT for the Kuta Paradiso, nor the Legian Paradiso, but rather the Paradiso Beach Inn located in Kuta on Legian street (not kidding). When I booked this reservation through Perama travel office I thought I would be staying at Kuta Paradiso, so I was a bit surprised to end up at a much smaller property. The Paradiso Beach Inn is a pretty basic midrange accommodation.

Location
The hotel is in the heart of Kuta, close enough to Bounty & Paddy’s that it is easy to stumble home after a long night, but not so close that noise is an issue. Plenty of shopping & food nearby. The hotel is a bit far from the beach, a 5 min taxi ride is the best bet.

Accommodation
The rooms were clean with fridge, tv, hot water, and a small balcony. The property has a pool that was super small but refreshing for a dip in the afternoon.

The staff was extremely pleasant and accommodating. However the included breakfast quickly got old as options were limited to tea/coffee, eggs, & toast daily.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank SeattleCheese