Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUSD 47
PricelineUSD 26
eDreamsUSD 47
1,946 results
All reviews boardwalk restaurant tari spa opposite waterbom swim up bar adult pool family room discovery mall deluxe room pools are great gardens are beautiful great resort garden view kuta square family holiday wedding wifi massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

This place is very run down and in need of some good maintenance and TLC. The rooms are clean and tidy but our shower leaked and the pillows/bed and not exactly great. Also, it's VERY NOISY at night as we had a room facing the main street. The music hoes until about 3am. The restaurants attached to the resort are okay and excellent value for money. The wi-fi is really bad and is not free. It cuts in-and-out often. The spa is ok and cheap prices (like everywhere). Good location but I'd rather pay the money to stay somewhere a bit more relaxing. Probably okay for party-goers and groups. The breakfast may be free, but for a good reason!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manon S
BaliGarden, Guest Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

Dear Guest,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort…

Here at Bali Garden we pride ourselves in both our product and services. We have enjoyed a fine reputation for many years and we are extremely disappointed on the rare occasion when we receive a justifiable customer complaint.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that you have sufficient faith in us to bring this problem to our attention, thus giving us the opportunity to put this right.

Once again, thank you for taking your time and it is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future. If I could be any assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Second time staying there. Staff friendly, great location. Pool seemed to be a bit dirty this time and very warm. The resturants next to the hotel that are owned by them were excellent. Room was clean and a great balcony.

Room tip: Just do your research, go for a deluxe.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort…

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest and would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback.

We have certainly addressed the issues you experienced regarding on our pool to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen again to our future guest.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback
It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I did not stay at this hotel, but went to the beachfront dining area. Anyone can dine here, or just come of the beach for a drink and beautiful views. You do not have to be booked into this hotel to enjoy the seating and panoramic views.

I expected the food to be a lot more expensive here, but I was surprised at how reasonable it was. I had the Chicken Parmigiana and it only cost $7.50 - and it was delicious and a very generous serving.

We arrived at about 6.15 p.m. and were fortunate enough to be seated right at the front, facing the beach, and watching one of Bali's many beautiful sunsets.

I wish I had known about this magical place when I first visited in 2012, but it is now on my MUST-VISIT list, from this day forth.

Definitely worth a visit.

Room tip: I did not stay at the hotel, so unable to share any tips here
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner at our Boardwalk Restaurant.
Hopefully next time you will choose to stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort.
We wish we can have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We live in Ubud and visit many areas of Bali on a regular basis. Bali Garden Beach Resort has proved to be the perfect spot for us when staying in Kuta having direct access to the beach through the Resorts beautifully maintained gardens and being situated next door to Discovery Mall Shopping Centre. Our room was adequate in size with full amenities and a small but convenient balcony overlooking the gardens. Having no accompanying children we enjoyed our a la carte breakfasts in a beautifully furnished airconditioned lounge area overlooking the gardens. Staff members were always courteous and we were surprised that front line staff recalled our names at every meeting..
The only negative we could offer was the Wi Fi being free for an initial period then a charge was applied. This did not effect us as we always travel with our own modem.
Without doubt we will return to Bali Garden Beach and recommend it to our friends.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin S

Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort…

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay with us.
I will pass on your comment to Bali Garden team since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.
Again we really appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

This hotel is perfect if you are staying with a group of friends. The bar area's near the beach and around the pools are perfect to catch up for drinks and to watch the sunset. Drinks are not very expensive 30,000 for a Bintang. The room I stayed in is getting quite dated, but still clean and tidy. Did not see any kids club. Breakfast is just OK could have more variety. The hotel was full when we stayed so you need to get your towels on a poolside bed early or you miss out. Free WiFi in the foyer only. This area of Bali is getting very expensive to eat out at the bars and restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Bourky

Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort…

We have certainly addressed the issues you experienced regarding on pool side towel to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen again to our future guest.
Now we have placed a sign board near all our pools that if towel left unattended for more than 30 minutes, it will be removed.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback