Bali Garden Beach Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 159
USD 130
  • Breakfast included
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 117
Agoda.com
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 77
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 96
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 194
USD 95
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
USD 168
USD 143
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 68
USD 63
USD 184
USD 161
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 105
Agoda.com
All reviewsmosquito coilsprivate swimming poolnice villakudetaoberoibedroomelectricityprossheets
Reviewed 8 October 2014

I recently stayed here both with my family and also on my own and I could not recommend this place highly enough! Our villa was modern, clean, stylish and beautifully presented. It was fully self contained and breakfast was cooked and served in our villa every morning! Everything worked fine and the property was very well maintained. All the Ahimsa staff were friendly, professional and were ready to take care of our every need. Nightly turn-downs and room preps and the comp friendly airport transfers were also great. We shopped around and found that this place had the best value for money as well. We even met the owner and what a friendly funny guy, makes you feel like you're staying in his home! They even took a photo of us and gave it to us in a frame as a parting present. Will def be staying here again, wifi's great, super close to shops and beach and everything is in walking distance. 10/10 Ahimsa!

Room Tip: The whole site seems to be quiet and well lit from what we could see..We stayed in Villa B.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jason D
Madesuki, Manager at The Ahimsa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2014

Dear Mr. Jason,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. Thank you for liking our breakfast as we do too. We at The Ahimsa are very happy to know that your overall stay was great. Your valuable recommendation on trip ad is highly appreciated and, we're downright honored to receive it. We’re always happy when someone chooses to stay at our hotel. Making your holiday a memorable one is the highest pride of us. We hope we can do this all over again in your forthcoming holiday. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and appreciate your business and feedback, which will certainly be passed along to the team.

Made Sukianto
General Manager Ahimsa Group
Email. made@theahimsa.com
Cell. +62 81 239 57 333

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Just spent 7 nights in the 3 bedroom villa at The Ahisma Estate.

If you are looking for a great villa right close to all the action....this is the place for you.....right next door to Ku De Ta and a short walk to Townhouse one of the newest clubs in Seminyak.

So many great restaurants within walking distance and the beach is a stones throw away.

The staff are so polite and very helpful and will do anything for you.

Manos is a great place to watch the sunset from.....

Room Tip: Villa C is fabulous....
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I have stayed in the 3 bedroom villa and in a 2 bedroom villa. I think that some of the complaints are an overreaction. The villas are lovely and clean. There is the occasional cracked tile but it does not detract overall. The 3 bedroom villa is fabulous with a comfortable king bed in the main bedroom and a spacious outdoor living, kitchen and pool area. The 2 bedroom villa had queen beds, which weren't as comfortable and the outdoor area was smaller but still pleasant. The staff are lovely. They took us to get local sim cards and if a car was there they would drop us anywhere local that we requested. You could also book the driver to take you to a restaurant. The breakfasts are very good and the barbeque that they cooked for us one night was also excellent. The location is one of the best in Seminyak. It is close to the market, KuDeTa, shops, the beach and walking distance to almost anywhere you would want to go in Seminyak. My only concerns were that the water pressure was not great and there was a plumbing odour in some of the bathrooms. I do not know if that is an Ahimsa problem or a Seminyak problem. It is not a cheap place to stay. They have specials on the website which are more reasonable. There was construction going on in the surrounding road (and everywhere else in Seminyak) but it did not bother us. I would stay again, depending on price, especially if Villa C (3 beds) were available.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank further40
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here on a week long trip to Bali. The hotel is clean and the staff very friendly.
Breakfast cooked in room every morning is lovely. The hotel is very central to Seminyak, close to top restaurants and shopping.
I had a fall outside the hotel one evening, and the staff all rushed to my assistance, and were checking up on me on the days following.
Couldn't fault this hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I recently stayed at The Ahimsa Estate with a friend on a girls trip to Bali. This was my third time at The Ahimsa and it gets better every time I go back! The staff are so friendly and accommodating to your every need, they give great advice on places to eat and activities to enjoy while in Bali and will even arrange everything for you if you like.
The Villa's themselves are appointed beautifully. I have stayed in a number of different villas across the two Seminyak locations, they all have their own unique layouts and decorative touches. The pools are all generously sized and well maintained.
The location of The Ahimsa Estate is perfect! Right smack bang in the middle of the Seminyak main strip of shops and many of the most talked about and best restaurants, lounges and eateries in Bali including Lalucciola, Sea Circus, Ku De Ta, Vin, Potato Head and the list goes on.
To sum up my review, I have always thoroughly enjoyed my stays at The Ahimsa and so have the people that I have been with. I would highly recommend it as a perfect place to stay for a romantic getaway, a family holiday or a boys/ girls trip.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends